Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Does the Revis injury take Rex off the hot seat?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,081

    Does the Revis injury take Rex off the hot seat?

    He has to be on the hot seat after this season along with the G.M., but does our owner have the balls to do anything?

  2. #2
    Seat is getting hotter

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,081
    It has to be a legitimate question.

  4. #4
    What does Revis have to do with the complete lack of offensive talent, imagination, and preparation.

    Sparano = Schotty with sunglasses.

    To me, they all have to go. Period.

  5. #5
    These guys are totally safe no matter what for this year. The jets could go 2-14 this year and they would be safe.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,081
    Edit - Does the Revis and Santonio injury take him off the hot seat, lol.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    What does Revis have to do with the complete lack of offensive talent, imagination, and preparation.

    Sparano = Schotty with sunglasses.

    To me, they all have to go. Period.



    THIS

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    These guys are totally safe no matter what for this year. The jets could go 2-14 this year and they would be safe.
    They just might go 2-14

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Edit - Does the Revis and Santonio injury take him off the hot seat, lol.


    WE ARE DOOMED!! Jets players get hurt and they automatically throw it to the other team.....good grief

    Holmes was totally overrated anyway....doesnt look good

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us