Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: Holmes ACL?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Some of our fans are terrible. I can't stand Holmes, but he just blew out his knee. The only thing anyone is going to be thinking about in that moment is their career.

    I don't see how anyone can fault him for that play.
    Agreed

    I don't like Holmes all that much and I can't criticize him. Likely he's got an ACL injury. Play was a total fluke.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Holmes is such a douche that I really don't care
    I hate to say it but I could care less as well.

  3. #23
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Couldn't happen to nicer guy

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,858
    11-5





    Who am I kidding. The juice is gone. Who we drafting in April?

  5. #25
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy
    Agreed. Damn shame



  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,305
    But seriously we're f*cked

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    first time a Jets player gets hurt and I didnt give a single fk.

  8. #28
    We're really gonna miss his game-changing pouting and calling for PI flags.

    If the season is over, it certainly isn't because of losing this guy.

  9. #29
    It's a foot injury. How the hell he injured his foot there is beyond me.

    I hope it's a season ender. Go back to the draft, get someone dynamic that can carry an offense. Trade Mark Sanchez. Fire Tanny.

    I'm done. Can't have the bone head decisions still happening, still fumbling the football, still missing wide open WRs. How do you throw an INT on a screen play? Seriously.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JokelahomaJetsFan View Post
    I can't agree more here. I still show the Cotchery pass to people and they're amazed at his ability to do what he did to catch that ball. I still wish we woulda kept him and Edwards over Holmes
    +1

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    It's a foot injury. How the hell he injured his foot there is beyond me.

    I hope it's a season ender. Go back to the draft, get someone dynamic that can carry an offense. Trade Mark Sanchez. Fire Tanny.

    I'm done. Can't have the bone head decisions still happening, still fumbling the football, still missing wide open WRs. How do you throw an INT on a screen play? Seriously.
    Howard let the de beat him to a spot that was supposed to be open for Mark to throw it. That said Mark should have thrown it away or ate the ball.
    You know the ol in that case should be directing the defense to a spot

  12. #32
    Its being reported on Twitter that xrays are negative

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,326
    Anyone have an update yet?

  14. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,810
    i can't believe the amount of people saying that he deserved this and that they don't care. he's only dynamic player on this offense. he's drawn multiple pass interference calls. he carried the offense last week in a win that we probably shouldn't have had. other then last season with his spat in the huddle down in miami, what has this guy really done that warrants him being a selfish player? cause he says the truth? cause he's angry at the fact his "QB" can't get him the ball ever? i don't blame him, cause there really was nothing done for this offense to get better.

  15. #35
    A year too later to boot. Luck, RG3 an Richardson in last years draft.

  16. #36
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Its being reported on Twitter that xrays are negative
    What?? he was acting like he tore everything up, he better be out for the year

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    i can't believe the amount of people saying that he deserved this and that they don't care. he's only dynamic player on this offense. he's drawn multiple pass interference calls. he carried the offense last week in a win that we probably shouldn't have had. other then last season with his spat in the huddle down in miami, what has this guy really done that warrants him being a selfish player? cause he says the truth? cause he's angry at the fact his "QB" can't get him the ball ever? i don't blame him, cause there really was nothing done for this offense to get better.
    Did you see the way he threw the ball away?

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,305
    I just want this piece of **** gone after the season. He's nothing but a whining puss that has been nothing but a cancer for this team.

    Not saying he deserved the injury. He is CLEARLY the most dynamic player on our offense. But once this season is over, get rid of him.

  19. #39
    I'm suspicious. Lets put it that way. He grabbed at the knee. Then it turned out to be a foot? The way he coughed up the football made me very skeptical. I've never seen that. I didn't think he broke the foot on that play. I didn't see his knee buckle so I was wondering what happened.

    If he sprained his foot and gave up the ball like that then I'd cut his ass Monday morning.

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I'm suspicious. Lets put it that way. He grabbed at the knee. Then it turned out to be a foot? The way he coughed up the football made me very skeptical. I've never seen that. I didn't think he broke the foot on that play. I didn't see his knee buckle so I was wondering what happened.

    If he sprained his foot and gave up the ball like that then I'd cut his ass Monday morning.
    +1000000

    he tossed the ball up like a pass

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us