Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holmes ACL?

Jets Insider VIP

Holmes ACL?

How snakebitten is this team?

Looks like this team is toast for 2012.

This team was toast prior to the Holmes injury dude.

looked like a groin more than a knee to me.

Holmes is such a douche that I really don't care

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    This team was toast prior to the Holmes injury dude.
    They were slightly burnt at 2-1 man.

They're toast now.

Both him and Epps got hurt and just tossed the ball. I don't understand that, if you're hurt, stay down and just hold the ball, simple as that.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'd be shocked if it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    He was holding his knee.

**** if I was a WR on this team I'd get hurt at purpose at this point, lol. Subject yourself to this ****.

Well the Jets over paid for him and now he's gone for the year. The question is. Will they keep him next season.

He should be fined by the club for just letting go of the ball like that. He didn't get shot did he?

We were toast as soon as a team not named "Buffalo Bills" came up on the schedule.

But yeah, now we won't even be able to spare our dignity.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was faking an injury. He is that type of guy

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansocal View Post
    Both him and Epps got hurt and just tossed the ball. I don't understand that, if you're hurt, stay down and just hold the ball, simple as that.

As fans we can say selfish play, but if it were you or me under those circumstances, dont know.

All I can think about on that play is Cotchery , giving up lfe and limb laying ouy to catch the ball. Meanwhile Holmes just like the selfish bastad he is just throwing it away. OHHHHH my knee or whatever. ****you *****. Hope you NRVER play another down for this team. Or anyother for that matter. YOU ARE A BAD SEED IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!!!! ROT IN HELL

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    As fans we can say selfish play, but if it were you or me under those circumstances, dont know.
    Suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Grabbed his left knee and couldn't put his left foot down while standing on the sideline. He got Revis'd.

knee injury

Looks more like medial collateral ligament sprain, because it looked like his knee gapped open as he went down. Moist turf from rain caused it. The turf at all stadiums are crap. Knee injuries up by tons since the last 5-10 years. Grass is best. even though maintenance is very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansocal View Post
    To me, the Holmes fumble sums up him as a player and as a man. I could imagine what was going through his mind....." Oh sh**! I just blew my knee! Screw everyone else, I just blew my knee! Hey everyone come pay attention to me because I just blew my knee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    All I can think about on that play is Cotchery , giving up lfe and limb laying ouy to catch the ball. Meanwhile Holmes just like the selfish bastad he is just throwing it away. OHHHHH my knee or whatever. ****you *****. Hope you NRVER play another down for this team. Or anyother for that matter. YOU ARE A BAD SEED IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!!!! ROT IN HELL
    I can't agree more here. I still show the Cotchery pass to people and they're amazed at his ability to do what he did to catch that ball. I still wish we woulda kept him and Edwards over Holmes

Some of our fans are terrible. I can't stand Holmes, but he just blew out his knee. The only thing anyone is going to be thinking about in that moment is their career.

I don't see how anyone can fault him for that play.