Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holmes ACL?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That play literally epitomized Holmes current tenure with the New York Jets. You feel bad but it's like what the HELL are you thinking Santonio?! He's dumb as a rock and clearly only cares about himself and not one bit about the team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ladanian Tomlinson wasn't wrong. He quit on the team last season. LT said he'd quit again.

It adds up.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    if he is not out with the reaction he gave there and is able top play next week I sit him for giving up 7 points. Not like we were going to win but come on hang on to the ball it is in the name of the position you play on the field

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It almost reminds me of 5 years ago when all of our OL was on the IR. Week 4 and out IR looks longer then the roster somehow.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Ladanian Tomlinson wasn't wrong. He quit on the team last season. LT said he'd quit again.

It adds up.
    Who knows a quitter better than a quitter? Ask any Chargers fan.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JokelahomaJetsFan View Post
    I can't agree more here. I still show the Cotchery pass to people and they're amazed at his ability to do what he did to catch that ball. I still wish we woulda kept him and Edwards over Holmes
    Rex and Tanny ruined this team, with their defensive style of football, and not kept WR's that have played hard for the Jets. Those guys might be bench warmers on other teams (not that our current starters would even be on the other team's rosters) but they brought it on sundays and were LEADERS.