Thread: And thats it for us...

Practice Squad

And thats it for us...

Best defensive player out for the season. Most explosive offense player out for the season. See you guys next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GangGreen28 View Post
    Best defensive player out for the season. Most explosive offense player out for the season. See you guys next year.
    I will bet my last dollar the offense is better with out Holmes. But yea we are pretty much done this year

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    I will bet my last dollar the offense is better with out Holmes. But yea we are pretty much done this year
    Chaz Schilens, Clyde Gates, and Jeremy Kerley.. Unstoppable!

Chaz Schilens, Clyde Gates, and Jeremy Kerley.. Unstoppable!
    Holmes is a douche that disrupts the team more than his talent helps. We could have Jerry rice Andre Johnson and megatron all in there primes and we would still be in trouble with sanchez

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    Holmes is a douche that disrupts the team more than his talent helps. We could have Jerry rice Andre Johnson and megatron all in there primes and we would still be in trouble with sanchez
    I totally agree, I'm just completely hopeless right now, and i'm usually optimistic.. Its depressing when football is everything to me and i constantly show love and support to this team when all they do is make horrible personnel decisions.. I love rex ryan, I think hes a great players coach and a good defense minded coach but thats it, i dont even know how to feel anymore about this team, i'm sure we all feel that way right now

I totally agree, I'm just completely hopeless right now, and i'm usually optimistic.. Its depressing when football is everything to me and i constantly show love and support to this team when all they do is make horrible personnel decisions.. I love rex ryan, I think hes a great players coach and a good defense minded coach but thats it, i dont even know how to feel anymore about this team, i'm sure we all feel that way right now
    True, but Rex has not been a good coach for a while.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It will not be any better as long as Tanny is around.