Thread: Best thing to happen to the offense all year.

Veteran

Best thing to happen to the offense all year.

Lets hope that Holmes is done for the season. Addition from subtraction with this me first moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    Lets hope that Holmes is done for the season. Addition from subtraction with this me first moron.
    Plus a billion

All League
    Don't like to see guys get injured, especially my team, but you might be right. Him coughing up the ball in favor of grabbing his knee tells me all I need to know about this guy.

Agreed!! Hate his guts. Gave the ball up just like the selfish possy he is. Remeber Cotchery???? He did all he could in that game vs clevland to make the catch. Holmes just threw it away, once again hopfully for the last time sayin what about me???? Fock him

Are you guys high? We just lost our best offensive player, who gives a rats a$$ if he's a d*ck? He has to play and catch footballs, not be our best friend(s).

Now we have nothing, and will lose 13-14 games this season.

Yup Holmes is gone.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Are you guys high? We just lost our best offensive player, who gives a rats a$$ if he's a d*ck? He has to play and catch footballs, not be our best friend(s).

Yup Holmes is gone.

Enjoy.
    I will !!! We were not going to win shot anyway. To get rid of a cancer like Holmes its worth it. He would make no difference on the outcome of this season. You are dead wrong.

Yup Holmes is gone.

Enjoy.
    Holmes attitude has more of a negative effect on the team than his talent has a positive effect

Wow, I cannot believe what I am reading.
    Hope you are right, Go Chaz Schilens LOL

Veteran

Yup Holmes is gone.

Enjoy.
    +1000000

I feel like this has to be a joke. And people are saying that he intentionally gave the ball away when he got hurt? Seriously?

I NEVER want to see anyone get injured, but I agree that this may be a good thing for the team.

I agree with the op. Holmes is massively overated, clown. EVen when he gets hurt he toss the football away. No real football player is going to do that. Screw him.

All League
    I'm not happy about an injury, even if Holmes is a dickhead.