Thread: List of who goes.

List of who goes.

This season is done. Yep SOJF and the SOJ team. There is nothing positive when it comes to this team, nothing.
    So here's a list, add to it if you want.

Gone.
    Rex and the entire coaching staff.
    Tanny.
    Sanchez.
    Devito,
    Pace
    Thomas
    Wilson
    Tebow
    Smith
    Greene
    Maybin
    Po'uha.
    Too many to list.

Veteran
    REX RYAN AND THIS STUPID COACHING PHILOSOPHY.

Veteran
    you forgot harris... way way way overpaid

First thing is get rid of Tannenbaum and bring in a real football man like Bill Polian. Let whomever they hire erradicate the current coaching staff, bring in his own people and make player changes. Preferably this will be done in a timely fashion after this season so the new regime can work the draft.

The player needs are too numerous to mention and it would look ridiculous to do so because more than 80% of the players would be listed.

Gone.

Sanchez as the starter
    Devito
    Pace
    Scott
    Thomas
    Tebow
    Smith
    Greene
    Powell
    Maybin
    Po'uha.
    Cumby
    Also likely Bell but only because we can' afford.

All League
    Harris for sure, another mistake giving that bum the money. Straight up loser

All League
    Keller

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    First thing is get rid of Tannenbaum and bring in a real football man like Bill Polian. Let whomever they hire erradicate the current coaching staff, bring in his own people and make player changes. Preferably this will be done in a timely fashion after this season so the new regime can work the draft.

The player needs are too numerous to mention and it would look ridiculous to do so because more than 80% of the players would be listed.
    So you want a real football man like the fossil who just ran his last team into the ground and needs a HOF QB to be competitive? Don't get the Polian love. You'd be just as well off hiring Bill Walsh.

Quote Originally Posted by New Jerzey Jet View Post
    Harris can't be cut until 2014.

http://www.nyjetscap.com/salary13.html
    he can be trade...well not really unless you don't watch football

How f**king awful was Wilson today? Smith makes better throws and he gets torched for three TDs. Can the idiot cover or what? I think not.

Veteran
    can't argue with any of that.

Unfortunately, I sense that the Trust Baby Woody Johnson will stick with the incompetents, Tannenbaum and Ryan for another year. For him, the Jets are a toy---

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    So you want a real football man like the fossil who just ran his last team into the ground and needs a HOF QB to be competitive? Don't get the Polian love. You'd be just as well off hiring Bill Walsh.
    For know it alls like yourself, I bolded the word like, I want someone LIKE Bill Polian. Not Bill Polian himself, someone LIKE him.

Got it?

replace the staff and the rest will settle out itself...best players play...Rex never believed in that

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    For know it alls like yourself, I bolded the word like, I want someone LIKE Bill Polian. Not Bill Polian himself, someone LIKE him.

Got it?
    So you want a real football man LIKE the fossil who just ran his last team into the ground and needs a HOF QB to be competitive? Don't get the Polian love. You'd be just as well off hiring Bill Walsh.

Btw, this is the exact same post I made initially. Except this time I bolded the word LIKE for folks with reading comprehension issues like yourself.

Got it?