Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez Supporters

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets fans are awesome

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a supporter. He was ghastly today, but who is the answer? Surely not Tebow. This team is screwed, they look uninspired, can't tackle and have no desire to win. Rex has once again lost this team, time for a complete gut job...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geekbeatking View Post
    I am a supporter. He was ghastly today, but who is the answer? Surely not Tebow. This team is screwed, they look uninspired, can't tackle and have no desire to win. Rex has once again lost this team, time for a complete gut job...
    +1

The fish rots form the head down and since Woody is immune that means Mike Tannenbaum needs to be the first to go. Period. He managed to save his sorry career by throwing Mangini under the bus but that sh1t jast will not fly this time around.

If you don't want him fired today then fine but at least make sure his trading privileges are revoked as of today.

No more gutting the future of this team to try and bring in a short term band-aid. That's how we got into this mess in the first place.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Sanchez is an awful QB. His numbers this season and level of play is just embarrassing
    +1. It really starts and ends with this post.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    Please don't hide. I would love to hear your excuses today. Like I predicted, we will not be scoring today. Just a horrible display by our QB.
    Sanchez needs a RB and better WRs, not his fault.

I will say anything not to be moved to garbage dump or banned by the nazi censors on here. I love this forum, where I can freely share my opinion. Not.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangenius View Post
    Sanchez needs a RB and better WRs, not his fault.

I will say anything not to be moved to garbage dump or banned by the nazi censors on here. I love this forum, where I can freely share my opinion. Not.
    He sux but so do the RB and WRs

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been a Sanchez fan and still have hopes, but they are dwindling fast.

What's the point of this thread?

Fans like you will find something wrong with whomever is the qb or coach, you just like to complain.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I no loner a supporter. Same insanely stupid mistakes/drive (scoring) killers. Decision making is abysmal. Sorry folks, he's not a starting NFL QB.

Mark, best of luck in Seattle next year as their backup. Then, completely out of football in two years. Another Jet QB bust. You suck.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how that dude JJ somebody feels about this awful performance by his favorite QB today.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    for the love of God, Sanchez looks lost, the team is brutal...where are the play makers....the leaders....the heart...what a bunch of ass clowns.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Another bull**** attempt to spin. People are not hoping that he fails just so they can come on here and say I told you so. They are saying I told you so probably because they did tell you so.
    That's not true and you know that. There are a handful of posters on here whose posting history says as much. Your choosing to turn a blind eye to that doesn't make it true. Every called out poster (yes, classy move by real Jets fans) has said basically the same thing; "Sanchez sucked, but seeing other fans come on here to call fellow fans out is annoying". Somehow you and others see that as a qualifier. To bolster my point further, I present the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    +1

A typical attempt by all the Sanchez apologists to save face.

Let me tell all you Sanchez apologists:

THERE IS NO SAVING FACE ON THIS ONE. YOU WERE WRONG, HORRIBLY WRONG, AND IF YOU JUST ACCEPT THE FACTS THAT HAVE BEEN TOLD TO YOU MANY TIMES OVER, YOU'LL SEE A HUGE WEIGHT BEING LIFTED OFF YOUR SHOULDERS.
    Your starting QB stunk up the field today. Sorry about that. Now, run along and kill some animal to take out your aggression instead of coming on here to tell us the obvious.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-man View Post
    for the love of God, Sanchez looks lost, the team is brutal...where are the play makers....the leaders....the heart...what a bunch of ass clowns.....
    Face it, the guy is a complete JAG dildo. Time to pull the plug.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I'm a sold out, Kool-Aid drinking, Jets fan who will attack ANYONE who dares tell me that Sanchez is anything but AWESOME!

Green Spleen, you've just been warned. If you continue to talk smack about dear Mark Sanchez you will be labeled as a racist, know nothing, redneck.

Just keep your mouth shut.
    Props to you sir. You along with Untouchable, myself and few others had it right about this kid long before anyone else here.

Now everyone on this board is acting like they always thought Sanchez was bad...

Funny how people are so quick to jump off the bandwagon.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am calling bs on this thread you haters tell who played well today for the Jets please... someone anyone. I know the Qb takes a good share of the blame but what about the rest of the team. People like Kentucky and the OP come off as racist as bad they hate the kid. It is his fault they lost yes partly but not entirely where was the vaunted defense where was the receivers and the running game. Sanchez has proven with a supporting cast he can play well with in a system. And that is fine if you have the other player. The Jets don't is that Sanchez's fault or the the GM and coach?
    Where were you people the first two yrs in the league when he helped get to the afc championship game?
    You are both the worst type of fans who enjoy the misery please just go away.
    The is enough blame on this entire team without singling out the qb. If you think Tebow or mcredneck will be better you have allot to learn about football

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I no loner a supporter. Same insanely stupid mistakes/drive (scoring) killers. Decision making is abysmal. Sorry folks, he's not a starting NFL QB.

Mark, best of luck in Seattle next year as their backup. Then, completely out of football in two years. Another Jet QB bust. You suck.
    look across into the other huddle. was Alex Smith a "starting NFL QB" a few years ago?

sanchez was terrible today, but he won't be out of football in two years, and he certainly won't be a backup. he'll put it back together.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Props to you sir. You along with Untouchable, myself and few others had it right about this kid long before anyone else here.

Now everyone on this board is acting like they always thought Sanchez was bad...

Funny how people are so quick to jump off the bandwagon.
    woo hoo! we were right in rooting for our QB to fail!

commence circle jerk.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does this feel like the 2007 season to anyone else? That was the year Pennington struggled week after week, killer interceptions, stagnant offense and finally there were no more excuses to make for him. Kellen Clemens (not really a much better option in hindsight) finally replaced him halfway through the season.

I don't think Tebow is a better option than Sanchrz. I don't think Sanchez has a ton of weapons around him. But Sanchez does nothing to amplify those players around him. He needs players around him to make him better. There are quarterbacks who do the opposite. Sanchez has proven he's not.

It is really spiraling downhill and this is beginning to feel a whole lot like the end of the Chad Pennington era.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez isn't the answer, Tebow isn't the answer, joe Montana isn't the answer. No qb is the answer in this offense. I just don't know who is the answer???? God??

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    I'm a exsupporter. I officially Want Sanchez benched and cut.
    Well considering Tannenbaum guaranteed his salary next year he'll likely be starting next year at the cost of $12 million no matter how he performs the rest of the year. (It would cost $17 million to cut him)

Jets can't afford to bring in another QB next year with their cap situation while Tebow is an awful QB and isn't a viable option.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    look across into the other huddle. was Alex Smith a "starting NFL QB" a few years ago?

sanchez was terrible today, but he won't be out of football in two years, and he certainly won't be a backup. he'll put it back together.
    Not a f**King chance. He is a fragile, horribly inaccurate QB. Without Rex' D the first two years, Mark would probably have already been s it canned.

You're right, Smith was a colossal bust. Reason? Until Harbaugh showed up, Smith had horrendous coaching. What's Mark's excuse now that Shoddy is gone? Although I ripped the move, folks were proclaiming Sparano as a offensive genius. Well what is it? Tony S., Mark, or do they both stink? I vote the third choice. Bill Walsh couldn't turn Mark into a competent NFL QB.