Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez Supporters

Sanchez was terrible today and he checked out on himself and the team mentally, which is unacceptable. Here's the reality if Sanchez isn't the answer-We will be spending next season DESPERATELY needing QB, WR, RB, OL, 3 LB's, both Safeties, and a starting TE because they're all either FA's, old, or just not cutting it. I want Sanchez to be the guy desperately because at least with a QB you're never completely out of it, but this doesn't look good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    WTF is the part that I bolded supposed to mean?

I drew first blood?! I've got news for you, this isn't a war, Rambo. You started in saying that we were trolls because one poster started a thread wondering what the "EXCUSES" would be this time. Maybe you wouldn't have taken such umbrage to it if you didn't think he was describing YOU?
    You're hopeless. I make jokes, you still get your panties in a bunch. You even identified the movie I quoted and STILL questioned it.

I don't know anything about you and really don't care. But you started in with with me with the snide comment about being a bad old hunter? So I pulled YOUR coat on it.
    You must care to know something about me, why else would you make the comment you did about my (incorrect) political ideology and whatnot? But seriously, you asked, I answered and now you "don't know and don't care". So, in summation, I'm badass IRL, no need to hide behind 5'3 7/8" fellas.

You're ridiculous. You attack people constantly and when people call you out on it, you suddenly develop a serious case of amnesia.
    I attack people constantly?!?! I'd say I'm one of the more respectful, argumentative posters on here. Just because I tweaked you for being disingenuous in your motivations/intent doesn't make for a personal attack. And I certainly don't have amnesia about it. I bust your balls about hunting. Hell, I even took the time to photoshop a pic of your mug for laughs. That's busting balls, not attacking. Go knock back a scotch or something, it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    You're hopeless. I make jokes, you still get your panties in a bunch. You even identified the movie I quoted and STILL questioned it.
    Jokes are only pulled off when you know the poster and it is in a different state than argument. I don't know you and I have never had occasion to joke with you. So fail in both respects.

You must care to know something about me, why else would you make the comment you did about my (incorrect) political ideology and whatnot? But seriously, you asked, I answered and now you "don't know and don't care". So, in summation, I'm badass IRL, no need to hide behind 5'3 7/8" fellas..
    Once again to refresh your memory, you started in by accusing me of being a bad old hunter that was afraid of Stokes and being banned. So I came back with my response. Now you spin it as though I want to know something about you. Amnesia.

I attack people constantly?!?! I'd say I'm one of the more respectful, argumentative posters on here. Just because I tweaked you for being disingenuous in your motivations/intent doesn't make for a personal attack. And I certainly don't have amnesia about it. I bust your balls about hunting. Hell, I even took the time to photoshop a pic of your mug for laughs. That's busting balls, not attacking. Go knock back a scotch or something, it helps.
    I never made any personal attacks and I'm not being disingenuous. I pointed the obvious and many posters that I would describe as Sanchez apologists (including you) refused to acknowledge it. They refuse to acknowledge it when the truth is right before their very eyes.

And once again, busting balls only comes off as busting balls when you know the poster you are directing it toward. You do not know me. You may think you do based on a photo on my signature, but you don't.

All Pro
    It's really hard to watch him anymore. I used to think he'd figure it out, that he'd learn to read defenses better and make the right decision... but even when he makes the right decision, he's making terrible throws.

I've never been so disappointed in a player before. I think there are a number of factors why he didn't work out, starting with him being given the job from day 1. He would've been better served to sit a year in hindsight.

Oh well.

Now what? They don't have any other options and it seems as though they've structured his contract so that he's pretty much locked in for another year.

Looks like the poor drafting is really catching up to them. How bad did Wilson look? He was beat every time they threw his way. If Alex Smith was any good, the Jets would've lost by 50.
    Last edited by TheMikeIsHot; 09-30-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    This looked like a bottomed out game for Sanchez. No Keller, no Hill, and he completely fell apart.

He had the fumble and then looked liked he rebounded to start second half and then threw that lazy screen. That's why it was intercepted. Look at that play. It wasn't going to reach Greene even if not blocked. Then he was missing everybody or throwing perfect passes that shouldve been intercepted.

The issue here is half the posters here only point out half the issue that is what is getting people possed off. it is easy to mark sucks. But what about the running game poor blocking piss poor defense shall I continue. most knowledgeable know the issue is deeper then just the QB but the few vocal minority are all in for swapping qbs when it is pretty obvious there are more then just 1 issue.
    When the haters open up and see this then people will start talking. But until then the issue is more the the DB and if you think changing that one position is going to make a dramatic effect on the season you are all more delusional then I thought possible

I have never like Mark but I have always tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. 3 games in a row now he has looked bad. It is not the line, the WRs, the play calling, or the run games fault. Mark is just not a very good QB. Good QBs can make great plays happen and he doesn't even try IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Jokes are only pulled off when you know the poster and it is in a different state than argument. I don't know you and I have never had occasion to joke with you. So fail in both respects.

Once again to refresh your memory, you started in by accusing me of being a bad old hunter that was afraid of Stokes and being banned. So I came back with my response. Now you spin it as though I want to know something about you. Amnesia.

I never made any personal attacks and I'm not being disingenuous. I pointed the obvious and many posters that I would describe as Sanchez apologists (including you) refused to acknowledge it. They refuse to acknowledge it when the truth is right before their very eyes.

And once again, busting balls only comes off as busting balls when you know the poster you are directing it toward. You do not know me. You may think you do based on a photo on my signature, but you don't.
    Don't know where to begin here. I can't be serious and I can't joke around with you, so I guess all I can do is ignore you. Talk about amnesia. Confounding.

Hall Of Fame
    I am tired of defending Sanchez anymore, if he isnt going to put forth an effort, then neither am I. F**k him.

If Mark goes, so should Tanny. The collection of "talent" on this team is laughable. Even without the injuries this team lacked any sort of dynamic play makers. I hope Woody has the balls to do the right thing and get a new GM in here. Sadly, I dont think we will. Rex will blame Sanchez, Tanny will side with Rex, and Woody will not care because tickets are sold.

F**k Sanchez, and F**k the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I can't support Mark, but there's nothing better on our roster.. so now what?

All League
    Just curious; when Mark starts next week, do you guys cheer for a win?

NObody was open the entire game. Who is Mark supposed to throw to? He's running for his life out there and has nobody to throw to with a running game that doesn't run. No QB can succeed under those circumstances. Look how Brees is doing with some actual talent around him.

I'm willing to cut the whole offense (except Mangold) tonight and just rebuild. If you are just going to blame Sanchez, you are wasting your time. He certainly made some bad throws. Often times, he had no choice other than to force throws all over the field because everybody was covered. Let's just fire everybody and rebuild at this point. I'm growing tired of these performances from all of the players and the coaches. And why aren't the scouts and Terry Bradway held accountable for 7 years of nothing between Mangini and Rex?
    Last edited by escamoter2; 09-30-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    The Jets sucked today and the QB was horrendous. The fact that some trolls (and that IS what you are) feel the compulsion to start threads to trash Jets fans who support the QB is sad.

Hopefully after a 34 point loss some of you will feel better after starting threads that basically say, "hey, remember the time you thought Sanchez was good? Yeah, how do you feel now idiot???"

Way to go. You're awesome.
    ^^^^ This....

Yeah our QB sucked today... So did everyone else on the team... It's a real douche move to start threads like this one

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    It's really hard to watch him anymore. I used to think he'd figure it out, that he'd learn to read defenses better and make the right decision... but even when he makes the right decision, he's making terrible throws.

I've never been so disappointed in a player before. I think there are a number of factors why he didn't work out, starting with him being given the job from day 1. He would've been better served to sit a year in hindsight.

Oh well.

Now what? They don't have any other options and it seems as though they've structured his contract so that he's pretty much locked in for another year.

Looks like the poor drafting is really catching up to them. How bad did Wilson look? He was beat every time they threw his way. If Alex Smith was any good, the Jets would've lost by 50.
    i agree. they can't keep trotting him out there expecting the light to go on, expecting him to turn the corner. he's flatlined, he is who he is.

nobody in the jets org. knows how to develop talent and sustain competitiveness. that's why the jets made so many of the moves they did, they got to 1 afc champsionship game and proceeded to make a series of short-term moves rather than implement a longer-term vision to sustain a high level of talent. this season we're seeing the effects of selling out for the short term. a few guys get injured and there's absolutely nobody to step it up. there are no leaders. the players have heard enough of rex's speeches, i believe they're starting to tune him out like they did mangini.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    NObody was open the entire game. Who is Mark supposed to throw to? He's running for his life out there and has nobody to throw to with a running game that doesn't run. No QB can succeed under those circumstances. Look how Brees is doing with some actual talent around him.

I'm willing to cut the whole offense (except Mangold) tonight and just rebuild. If you are just going to blame Sanchez, you are wasting your time. He certainly made some bad throws, but he had no choice other than force throws all over the field because everybody was covered.
    Its not JUST Mark's fault, I agree. Its time to replace Tanny, the whole offense is a collective joke. Ground and Pound??? What a f*****g joke. Rex can follow Tanny out the door.

Congratulations to all the Sanchez haters, you've won. Sanchez sucks and you can all boast how right you are. Unfortunately the team is no better now nor will all the boasting make this season any better. Can you now let the rest of the Jets fans watch and write about team without the constant droning from you about how he sucks, especially since we don't have a backup QB on the roster.

Even though you are right that's not going to make this an easier season to suffer through.

Yes, I am and will continue to be a Sanchez supporter if for no other reason then he is MY TEAMS QB.

I understand no other QB in this town sucked at one time or another and overcome, so again I salute you on your outstanding observations over the last two years.

Sanchez is a big problem, but there are other big problems with the offense.

The running game is still worse than the passing game right now. And that's really saying something. Our long run was 5 yards today...and the 49ers weren't stacking the box. We couldn't even run the ball when we were down 30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    I can't support Mark, but there's nothing better on our roster.. so now what?
    mcelroy at least he will give an effort.

Banned
    I've been defending Sanchez for aa long time, but I just can't do it anymore.

Tebow or McElroy, I don't really care. Just get Mark off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    James Jones, who the Jets coveted for a WR a couple of years ago has 2 TDs today. If he was on this team, he wouldn't have 2 TDs the whole year. Point is, QBs are supposed to make the talent around them better too. I'm not sure if Megatron or Andre Johnson would make a difference on this team.
    Exactly. This is my issue with Sanchez. We hear this he has no weapons around him deal over and over. It's a viable argument. We don't have all-pro offensive talent.

But a good QB would make lesser talent around him better, just as a great WR would enhance a weak QB. Brady made David Givens and Deion Branch look feasible for years.