Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez Supporters

Sanchez Supporters

Please don't hide. I would love to hear your excuses today. Like I predicted, we will not be scoring today. Just a horrible display by our QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm a supporter.

He played absolutely horrible today.

Point? Or do you just like being right and miserable in loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I'm a supporter.

Agreed, i am a supporter and he was horrible, but its comical that some Jets fans seem to root for him to fail just so they can come on this board after the game and say "see i told you so."

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Agreed, i am a supporter and he was horrible, but its comical that some Jets fans seem to root for him to fail just so they can come on this board after the game and say "see i told you so."
    DBAKE the self-blowing jerkoff leading the way.

I'm a sold out, Kool-Aid drinking, Jets fan who will attack ANYONE who dares tell me that Sanchez is anything but AWESOME!

Green Spleen, you've just been warned. If you continue to talk smack about dear Mark Sanchez you will be labeled as a racist, know nothing, redneck.

Just keep your mouth shut.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I'm a supporter.

This.

Some people just like to show how smart they THINK they are. It helps them when the rest of their life outside this message board sucks.

Sanchez played horrible today. In that regard, he was much like every other player and coach in green today. Sanchez had a horrendous game but did anyone on the entire team have a good one? Maybe the long snapper.

Hall Of Fame
    Another bull**** attempt to spin. People are not hoping that he fails just so they can come on here and say I told you so. They are saying I told you so probably because they did tell you so.

Because Sanchez was the only one that was terrible today.....

Mangold was terrible today. That's how bad it was out there.

Who didn't see the blowout coming today?

Today?

37%
    46%
    45%

What do those numbers mean?

All Pro
    I'm a supporter .. He was awful today.

39% completion rate ... Pitiful .. Not even 3rd string.

I am a huge fan of the Jets but I know that Sanchez could never be a good QB. I would rather have the team suck this year to bring that to light. We need a complete roster rebuild. The team speed is just awful. Clean house, including Rex.
    Last edited by GreenSpleen; 09-30-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This.

Some people just like to show how smart they THINK they are. It helps them when the rest of their life sucks.

Sanchez played horrible today. In that regard, he was much like every other player and coach in green today. Sanchez had a horrendous game but did anyone on the entire team have a good one? Maybe the long snapper.
    The game was in reach for a long time. Longer than we deserved actually. Even though I agree that there is blame to go around this has to be one of the worst performances in a career that has had a lot of low points. The stench from #6 today was overpowering.

I have never called for him to be benched before but honestly, if not after this performance then when?

Always a defelction eh? Not even once can the apologist actually admit that the guy stinks with out trying to bring something.....anything into the conversation.

Will be nice to actually hear an admission without the inevitable 'but' in it.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post

Sanchez was BY FAR the very worst of a bad lot today. BY FAR. 2nd suckiest Jets player was not even close.

Sanchez is an awful QB. His numbers this season and level of play is just embarrassing

I'm a exsupporter. I officially Want Sanchez benched and cut. I eat crow Sanchez is a fraud who benefited from a good college system.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post

Next week could even be worse

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Another bull**** attempt to spin. People are not hoping that he fails just so they can come on here and say I told you so. They are saying I told you so probably because they did tell you so.
    +1

A typical attempt by all the Sanchez apologists to save face.

Let me tell all you Sanchez apologists:

THERE IS NO SAVING FACE ON THIS ONE. YOU WERE WRONG, HORRIBLY WRONG, AND IF YOU JUST ACCEPT THE FACTS THAT HAVE BEEN TOLD TO YOU MANY TIMES OVER, YOU'LL SEE A HUGE WEIGHT BEING LIFTED OFF YOUR SHOULDERS.
    Last edited by Mainejet; 09-30-2012 at 05:11 PM.

All League
    I've always supported him. I also am very aware of his limitations and short comings, and there are a lot of them. He's not a very good NFL QB, but I can differentiate supporting someone and gauging their talent level.