Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 121

Thread: Sanchez Supporters

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets sucked today and the QB was horrendous. The fact that some trolls (and that IS what you are) feel the compulsion to start threads to trash Jets fans who support the QB is sad.

    Hopefully after a 34 point loss some of you will feel better after starting threads that basically say, "hey, remember the time you thought Sanchez was good? Yeah, how do you feel now idiot???"

    Way to go. You're awesome.

  2. #42
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    Please don't hide. I would love to hear your excuses today. Like I predicted, we will not be scoring today. Just a horrible display by our QB.
    Raises hand... congrats you were right, we have a crappy QB. Happy now? He played like garbage, so did the rest of the team. But he was TERRIBLE. Not sure what you really get out of this... probably the highlight of your day...

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    That's not true and you know that. There are a handful of posters on here whose posting history says as much. Your choosing to turn a blind eye to that doesn't make it true. Every called out poster (yes, classy move by real Jets fans) has said basically the same thing; "Sanchez sucked, but seeing other fans come on here to call fellow fans out is annoying". Somehow you and others see that as a qualifier. To bolster my point further, I present the following
    Honesty I think every one of those posters would have swapped a win and a good performance from #6 today even if it meant the chance to forego an "I told you so" moment.

    The calling out of posters is a two way street. The ink was not dry on the Buffalo win before there were numerous threads on here doing exactly the same thing.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Your starting QB stunk up the field today. Sorry about that. Now, run along and kill some animal to take out your aggression instead of coming on here to tell us the obvious.
    You are a stubborn little kid aren't you?

    The purpose of this thread was to point out that it is time to move on from Sanchez. And lame attempts by you and your Sanchez loving inmates to try and save face, will be buried.

    Go back and re-read my post so that maybe someday you can grasp facts when they are thumping you in the head.

    And to present FACTS to back up my stance, just take a look at the board.

    HOW many threads have been started calling for Sanchez's ouster?

  5. #45
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    Well considering Tannenbaum guaranteed his salary next year he'll likely be starting next year at the cost of $12 million no matter how he performs the rest of the year. (It would cost $17 million to cut him)

    Jets can't afford to bring in another QB next year with their cap situation while Tebow is an awful QB and isn't a viable option.
    I don't think we necessarily need to draft a QB anyway. Not because Sanchez is the answer, but because rebuilds take a long time and we need a lot of pieces.

    This is a bad roster. It won't be a good one next year. It will be a terrible situation for a young QB. We need to draft a guy who can be a really good Jet for a really long time with our first. If he's a QB, that's great. If he's a WR, an OT, a linebacker, that's great too.

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    The Jets sucked today and the QB was horrendous. The fact that some trolls (and that IS what you are) feel the compulsion to start threads to trash Jets fans who support the QB is sad.

    Hopefully after a 34 point loss some of you will feel better after starting threads that basically say, "hey, remember the time you thought Sanchez was good? Yeah, how do you feel now idiot???"

    Way to go. You're awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Raises hand... congrats you were right, we have a crappy QB. Happy now? He played like garbage, so did the rest of the team. But he was TERRIBLE. Not sure what you really get out of this... probably the highlight of your day...

  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Honesty I think every one of those posters would have swapped a win and a good performance from #6 today even if it meant the chance to forego an "I told you so" moment.

    The calling out of posters is a two way street. The ink was not dry on the Buffalo win before there were numerous threads on here doing exactly the same thing.
    100% correct. I would've loved to see Sanchez kick a$$ today so, we as fans, would have SOMETHING to look forward to.

  8. #48
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You are a stubborn little kid aren't you?

    The purpose of this thread was to point out that it is time to move on from Sanchez. And lame attempts by you and your Sanchez loving inmates to try and save face, will be buried.

    Go back and re-read my post so that maybe someday you can grasp facts when they are thumping you in the head.

    And to present FACTS to back up my stance, just take a look at the board.

    HOW many threads have been started calling for Sanchez's ouster?
    Maine, the Sanchez loving idiots like me do not have to save face, we dont write the checks, we're fans.

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez just said I felt great all week and was accurate just didn't show up in game.

    Punch him someone

  10. #50
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Sanchez just said I felt great all week and was accurate just didn't show up in game.

    Punch him someone
    No need. Twelve more games until Eva's boy is gone. But Tebow starts after next week's destruction by the Texans.

  11. #51
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Not a f**King chance. He is a fragile, horribly inaccurate QB. Without Rex' D the first two years, Mark would probably have already been s it canned.

    You're right, Smith was a colossal bust. Reason? Until Harbaugh showed up, Smith had horrendous coaching. What's Mark's excuse now that Shoddy is gone? Although I ripped the move, folks were proclaiming Sparano as a offensive genius. Well what is it? Tony S., Mark, or do they both stink? I vote the third choice. Bill Walsh couldn't turn Mark into a competent NFL QB.
    i vote the fourth choice, it's week 4.

    the book has yet to be written on Sparano and this offense, it's still new and it has no impact players. Replace a Shonn Greene with a Frank Gore. Replace a Jeff Cumberland with a Vernon Davis. Replace whatever adjective you want to use to describe our WR corps of Kerley, Schillens, Turner and Clyde Gates.

    Suddenly you're colossal bust won't look so colossal anymore.

  12. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    2,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    Please don't hide. I would love to hear your excuses today. Like I predicted, we will not be scoring today. Just a horrible display by our QB.
    My cousin, not a Jets fan, was watching with me. All he kept saying was that he couldn't believe how bad our receivers were, constantly dropping the ball and running piss-poor routes. Felt as though Sanchez had zero chance to play a good game based on his observations, including lack of running game and poor O line play. Again, impartial observer.

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Is Sanchez worried about his job security? "Not at all. Just got to improve" #nyj

    That ought to make everyone feel better.


    Or how about this one:


    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Sanchez: "We're 2-2. It's not the end of the world" #nyj

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Props to you sir. You along with Untouchable, myself and few others had it right about this kid long before anyone else here.

    Now everyone on this board is acting like they always thought Sanchez was bad...

    Funny how people are so quick to jump off the bandwagon.
    +1 Just like when the Jets acquired Tim Tebow. Some people here said he was acquired to play special teams. Then, so many who didn't support a trade for Tebow said he would never play special teams. They were adamant about it. Put up posts as though they were talking down to us.

    Well, WTF are those class valedictorians now?

  15. #55
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    i vote the fourth choice, it's week 4.

    the book has yet to be written on Sparano and this offense, it's still new and it has no impact players. Replace a Shonn Greene with a Frank Gore. Replace a Jeff Cumberland with a Vernon Davis. Replace whatever adjective you want to use to describe our WR corps of Kerley, Schillens, Turner and Clyde Gates.

    Suddenly you're colossal bust won't look so colossal anymore.
    Hope you're correct, but I don't believe this for a second. I think his game planning/play calling sucks. Once again, they picked the wrong offensive coordinator for Mark. Or, Sanchez flat out blows.

  16. #56
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Honesty I think every one of those posters would have swapped a win and a good performance from #6 today even if it meant the chance to forego an "I told you so" moment.

    The calling out of posters is a two way street. The ink was not dry on the Buffalo win before there were numerous threads on here doing exactly the same thing.
    I disagree with the former based on the tone of the posts.

    As for the latter, you have a fair point, but at least it was positive in its basis (success instead of failure).

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You are a stubborn little kid aren't you?

    The purpose of this thread was to point out that it is time to move on from Sanchez. And lame attempts by you and your Sanchez loving inmates to try and save face, will be buried.

    Go back and re-read my post so that maybe someday you can grasp facts when they are thumping you in the head.

    And to present FACTS to back up my stance, just take a look at the board.

    HOW many threads have been started calling for Sanchez's ouster?
    I'm a 43 year old man and hardly stubborn as evidenced by my entering this thread (and others like it) by stating Sanchez played like crap, no qualifiers attached.

    The OP of the thread wanted to hear about "excuses" put forth "Sanchez supporters". He later stated he wanted the Jets to clean house, down to the HC. I missed the rest of it, I guess.

    Your post contained no facts, just opinion. You seem to confuse the two. Perhaps you've been thumped too many times in the head?

    Not sure what else you are rambling on about. Dissatisfied fans making threads calling out players are "facts"? You're loony tunes, you know that?

    Sanchez sucked. Wilson was terrible. Harris looked woeful. Sanchez was so bad I have to repeat it. What more are you looking for?
    Last edited by Jetworks; 09-30-2012 at 04:57 PM.

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez isn't good, but the WRs dont give him a chance. Watch any other NFL game and the WRs are making plays (and sometimes even catching the ball when it's on their back shoulder). Imagine that.

    I can't make excuses for today's game. Mark was bad. Really bad. But what's the alternative in 2012? Tebow? (hahahahahahahaha) McElroy? We're stuck with #6. Maybe Holmes injury brings us one step closer to a top 5 draft pick

  18. #58
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Hope you're correct, but I don't believe this for a second. I think his game planning/play calling sucks. Once again, they picked the wrong offensive coordinator for Mark. Or, Sanchez flat out blows.
    i'm not impressed with it at all myself, but i'm sticking with the fact that it's early.

    After Week 1 everyone thought Sparano was a genius. Now? Not so much. It's never as good as it seems and never as bad as it seems either.

  19. #59
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    i'm not impressed with it at all myself, but i'm sticking with the fact that it's early.

    After Week 1 everyone thought Sparano was a genius. Now? Not so much. It's never as good as it seems and never as bad as it seems either.
    Again, I want you to win this argument, S 3:16. But I've seen too much of this horse s hit for nearly 50 years now.

    Have a great rest of the evening. (I'm bumming out.) I'm heading in to watch the other game and drink some wine.

  20. #60
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Maine, the Sanchez loving idiots like me do not have to save face, we dont write the checks, we're fans.
    I never said you were an idiot, and I'm certainly not coming on here to rub posters face in it.

    The purpose of this thread was to point out that Sanchez is FRIED.

    THEN, when some posters tried spinning what we were saying so they could save face. We called them out. Not for any other reason than posters who REFUSE to admit the truth in regards to Sanchez.
    Last edited by Mainejet; 09-30-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us