Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bottom Line Gang- we ARE in first place still

Veteran
    oh F off...the season is done.

brandon bolden? rushes for 137 yds for NE...which is just 8 yards less than our total offensive output on the day!!!!

a 3rd string nobody had as manay yards as our offense...

what hope do you see for next monday? another televised national debacle...monday night massacre. we truly are the laughingstock of the nfl.

take the sojf crap and shove it.
    Last edited by CaliJetsFan; 09-30-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by CaliJetsFan View Post
    oh F off...the season is done.

brandon bolden? rushes for 137 yds for NE...which is just 8 yards less than our total offensive output on the day!!!!

a 3rd string nobody had as manay yards as our offense...

what hope do you see for next monday? another televised national debacle...monday night massacre. we truly are the laughingstock of the nfl.

take the sojf crap and shove it.
    UDFA.....of course. YET..when I post how important the 5th round and after is I am called negative.

We need a solid team. if Kyle Wilson and Vlad Ducasse represent our draft choices in a typical draft..we are fukked.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The pats are hot and cold? The lost two games by a total of 3 points and only have 4 more road games at the opposing teams stadium and it is not even October.

The pats have a very young team and will only get better as the season progresses.
    Its a process that is natural and inevitable. Brady has been starting over 10
    years now, and is still a fine QB, but its just a matter of time when he fails,
    and is is replaced. It happens to all the QBS who have ever played the game.
    I really doubt that you would feel as confident about the Pats without Temptuous Tom Brady.

When he is finally done playing out his obvious Hall of Fame career, The Jets
    and their fans can stop that continuous upwards stare, looking up at the PATS on top of the division, more years than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Buffalo always fades- you can count on that.

However, we need alot of help to move the ball.

Where is the rhythm we saw week one?

This current Jets team always finds a way to step on

their D$cks...

25% of the season in, we are in first place, 2-0 in the division.

New England is hot and cold, and that dynasty is

showing some signs of wear........

10-6 may win the division. division record will be our key.

beat Buffalo and Miami again, split with the Pats- 5-1 in the East.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    love it!!!!!!!

remember, its just a big dumb game.

the ball isnt even round.........

love it!!!!!!!

remember, its just a big dumb game.

the ball isnt even round.........
    After you lose 34-0, it feels like the sky is falling in! I was there, I still haven't recovered!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    After you lose 34-0, it feels like the sky is falling in! I was there, I still haven't recovered!
    I went to a Bills Jets game in 1981 ( i think that was the year),

The Jets lost to the Bills 31-0, Jerry Butler of the Bills had a huge day as a rookie, and there I was in my Namath Jersey having beer thown at me and
    being taunted by adults and children alike.

At least it was a home game yesterday. . The gauntlet of Bills fans was, well, if youve ever been to Rich stadium, was the usual group of freaks and drunks....

WOW. I don't even know what to say about this thread. Just WOW. If what we saw yesterday was not enough to prove this is a bad, not EVEN average team. I don't what more it will take?

THREAD INTENTIONS

Guys,

The thread was created ''tongue in cheek''.

Its a game, its entertainment- always has been. not just this year.

Over the years, supporting this hexed team, one thing is clear.

'' I just love to see that uniform going up and down the field''.

its not always pretty, and rarely satisfying, but is always entertaining- both good and bad.

Bing out.

Its a process that is natural and inevitable. Brady has been starting over 10
    years now, and is still a fine QB, but its just a matter of time when he fails,
    and is is replaced. It happens to all the QBS who have ever played the game.
    I really doubt that you would feel as confident about the Pats without Temptuous Tom Brady.

When he is finally done playing out his obvious Hall of Fame career, The Jets
    and their fans can stop that continuous upwards stare, looking up at the PATS on top of the division, more years than not.
    Pats without Brady would easily beat a Sanchez led Jets team today.

Jets Insider VIP
    Are you saying '' Shame on me'' lol.

just saying- we are in first place. if the season ended now, we are

Division, Conference and also Super Bowl Champs. new 4 game season format. all wrapped into one