Thread: We needed this beating

Veteran

We needed this beating

Rex needed a big wake up call. He is so stubborn and thinks he got a good team. He was saying that this is the "deepest" team he had here. How deep is this team rex??? no Wr's, no rb's, no QB's... basically every position. Maybe this beating is what this team needed so that we wake up the front office to do something. Sanchez, Tebow, is NOT the answer.

All League
    They're not saving this season. It's a lost cause. They're not doing anything in the future either.

This might be the beginning of the darkest period ever for the NY Jets.

I agree. Bad play and bad efforts like against the phins were glossed over because the other team handed us the game.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJets04 View Post
    Rex needed a big wake up call. He is so stubborn and thinks he got a good team. He was saying that this is the "deepest" team he had here. How deep is this team rex??? no Wr's, no rb's, no QB's... basically every position. Maybe this beating is what this team needed so that we wake up the front office to do something. Sanchez, Tebow, is NOT the answer.
    No wake up call. Rex knows exactly what he's got.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Thats pretty scary

this is definitely the softest team I have ever seen

This team is going to quit on Rex starting next week. Look for another beat-down by Houston.

That's what happens when teams who are buddy-buddy with their head coach hit hard times.

Nah, we already got 2 win....I lived through the 1 win. It is becoming obvious. Our QB is horrible and if our coach doesn't change him out he will be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    Nah, we already got 2 win....I lived through the 1 win. It is becoming obvious. Our QB is horrible and if our coach doesn't change him out he will be fired.
    Our QB plays to the team...they perform well he does to.....they don't he don't. Unfortunately a QB should be dictating this to the team not the other way around. I guess this is a roundabout way of saying he obviously lacks that leadership ability so vital to the position.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJets04 View Post
    My friend, could you get me a source for that quote by Rex---I really want to send it to some of my buddies who still have their heads so far the Mouths arse that they can breath through his belly button.

The 49ers are everything the Jets want to be. A great running game, with a great game manager with a great defense.

The more I think about it, the more I believe a fundamental lack of leadership plagues this organization. Leaders inspire, & bring out the best in those they lead. Does Woody inspire? Tanny? Rex? Any of the coaches? Sanchez?Anyone on the defense?(I don't consider Revis a leader either, just gifted), anyone?............. I hear crickets

you cannot be serious.

how long have you been watching the Jets?