Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 49er fans in Metlife

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Never happened at Shea!
    Was there a Stub Hub back when the Jets played at Shea? Seriously, what the hell kind of comment is that?

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    welcome to the NEW Jets fottball games. With these expensive PSL`s, and the retards who can afford them, they ain`t gonna lose a dime if they don`t have to. They`ll sell to the highest payer regardless if they`re an opposing fan. Welcome to the PSL Jets. It`s so much worse now than it ever was.
    so where are your seats in the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Was there a Stub Hub back when the Jets played at Shea? Seriously, what the hell kind of comment is that?
    No, but there was the Daily News classifieds. I agree with you though. Back then, not many fans travelled to watch their team unless they were on vacation. NYC has always been a big vacation destination.

Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    so where are your seats in the stadium?
    No longer have any. Best decision I ever made. I did have UD for the first season in the new stadium but they were horrible. Not stupid enough to purchase PSL`s. There are too many stupid people to do that for me.

No longer have any. Best decision I ever made. I did have UD for the first season in the new stadium but they were horrible. Not stupid enough to purchase PSL`s. There are too many stupid people to do that for me.
    i was one of the stupid ones and i regret the decision to invest the money i did in the psl and season tix.

Jets Insider VIP
    The happiest folks in the joint Ray (Ironmaidenjetfan) are the remaining STHs in 349 Rows 11-13 who no longer have to endure you arriving late after slugging down that gallon or more of beer at your tailgate and then proceeding to stumble and fall all over them.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The happiest folks in the joint Ray (Ironmaidenjetfan) are the remaining STHs in 349 Rows 11-13 who no longer have to endure you arriving late after slugging down that gallon or more of beer at your tailgate and then proceeding to stumble and fall all over them.

And how many of those remaining STHs sold their seats to 49ers fans yesterday? Looked like bunches.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

especially those PSL owners who sold to opposing fans for a profit. Unless ofcourse, there are that many unsold seats in the "sold out" stadium like we`ve been told by a few here.
    The Jets have 3 home games in a row, very hard to skip out on the wife and kids for 3 consecutive weekends, many season ticket holders made the decision to sacrifice the NFC game as opposed to the AFC contests on the following Monday and Sunday.

Smart Jets fans would know that of the 3 consecutive games, selling the 49er game would be the goldmine, get you the most money, so if 1 game had to go might as well be the one that could provide the most ROI.

After the brutal 10 quarters of football we saw against the Bills, Steelers, and Dolphins, there was no way we were going to beat San Francisco, no point to go to that debacle. Smart Jets fans knew this and missed a stinker.

The reason the stadium isn't sold out is because of the old drunks who stuck around in the upper deck in 2010 and 2011 so long as the Jets were appearing in AFC Championship Games and then dumped us as soon as we had an 8-8 season. Sounds like you're one of these "loyal" fans.

No blue-collar drunken old man can call into question the motives of PSL and season ticket holders who put a lot of money where their mouths are about this team. Our obligation to the Jets ends the moment they cash our checks in April. After that, it's up to them to entertain us. If they don't, we've got better things to do. And most of us find others to buy our seats.

SAR I

Watched the Bears/Cowboys game on MNF. There were a ton of Bears fans in Dallas, they even mentioned it during the telecast. I guess in the world of Stub Hub, it is pretty common to have a lot of road fans attend the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

WTF

Ok I suppose, but I seriously doubt the happiest folks in the joint are anywhere in the upper deck. The seats are terrible.

Waterboy
    I was surprised at the amount of 49'ers fans that were at the game. I guess they all ordered their jerseys from wherever last week. UPS & Fed Ex must have been busy shipping to this year's "popular bandwagon team".