Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 49er fans in Metlife

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

49er fans in Metlife

So many times I heard "D-Fense" chants by the Niner fans today.

Stupid frontrunning, bandwagon F'ERS!!! It wasn't that long ago where you needed a friggin' magnifying glass to find a 49er fan 'cause their team sucked so badly. Now they're all coming out of the woodwork(or any rock they're hiding in) and want to beat their chests and act like they were always Niner fans. oh brother.....
    Last edited by Vin; 09-30-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, this is definitely what we need to be pissed about today.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that there were so many 9ers fans in Met Life seems to imply that the Jets have fair weather fans, no?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    niners, Pats, steelers, packers fans are mostly front running fans.

I mean there's people who root for green bay and have no idea where the fk its at.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Insult to injury

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't get mad at 49er fans.. most were well behaved. besides, 'front runner' isn't the term i'd call anyone in one of those jerseys in 2012

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    yes, this is definitely what we need to be pissed about today.
    I'm only talking about this since there are A MILLION THREADS concerning the other "issues" there.

I just found the chants ANNOYING mainly 'cause several years ago, you couldn't even find a 49er fan even if you hired a slew of detectives.....

That's why I say they're front-runners and bandwagoners. When they(Niners) aren't going good, they disappear and follow other teams(and that's been the norm up until the past couple of years).

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I blame Woody who priced out the real jet fans. Too many season tix holders who just want to dump there Tix for a small profit if their lucky.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jrochwa View Post
    The fact that there were so many 9ers fans in Met Life seems to imply that the Jets have fair weather fans, no?
    id say more like unsold tix.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Stupid frontrunning, bandwagon F'ERS!!! It wasn't that long ago where you needed a friggin' magnifying glass to find a 49er fan 'cause their team sucked so badly. Now they're all coming out of the woodwork(or any rock they're hiding in) and want to beat their chests and act like they were always Niner fans. oh brother.....
    Notice you removed your Sanchize avatar. 49ers were GREAT in the 80s... 90s and now really good again.

We basically suck from the 70s to today. gonna blame the fans?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post

I mean there's people who root for green bay and have no idea where the fk its at.
    They also have better coaching and front office than we do.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Blame the front office, Im sure they don't care what color jersey is in the seats as long as the stadium is full.

And why should we support this team? All they do is kick us in the nuts every year. I would stand getting kicked in the nuts for a decade or so if there was a championship in there somewhere.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

NY/NJ is like that. I remember as a kid people were giants fans then niners fans then cowboys fans. Then for a year rams fans. They would have been pats fans too but the yankees anti boston aura is too strong. Frontrunners all of them.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    I blame Woody who priced out the real jet fans. Too many season tix holders who just want to dump there Tix for a small profit if their lucky.
    Explains why I still keep getting e-mails and calls about season tickets and hearing commercials on the radio, but somehow, the game isn't blacked out.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stadium sucked today. I couldn't believe how many 49er fans were in attendance. I didn't realize they traveled that well. In my row, on the lower corner of the end zone, there were actually more of them then us. Totally embarrassing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pathetic. All the Jets fans who ***** about this can actually come out to the stadium next time. It was Candlestick west.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    Pathetic. All the Jets fans who ***** about this can actually come out to the stadium next time. It was Candlestick west.
    Sounds like a smart bunch of Jets ticket holders ... They predicted this ****storm and wanted nothing to do with it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post

Its North of Appleton!