Thread: This was a tough one to watch....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

Question This was a tough one to watch....

I really thought the Jets had a chance in this game and went on record saying as much.

The defense kept it close for quite a while but the total dysfunction of the offense was nothing short of embarrassing.

Rex has his hands full. Sanchez seems like he is regressing badly and Sporano & Rex both have some tough decisions in front of them.

I never thought I would find myself saying this but it might be time to hand the reigns over to Tim Tebow for a few games and see what he can do with this offense.

After watching Sanchez today you would be hard pressed to convince me that Tebow could possibly play any worse then Sanchez has, he looked totally lost & deflated today.

It will be interesting to say how the front office and coaching staff respond to this debacle going forward, cause clearly some changes have to be made.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 09-30-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    I really thought the Jets had a chance in this game and went on record saying as much.

The defense kept it close for quite a while but the total dysfunction of the offense was nothing short of embarrassing.

Rex has his hands full. Sanchez seems like he is regressing badly and Soprano & Rex both have some tough decisions in front of them.

I never thought I would find myself saying this but it might be time to hand the reigns over to Tim Tebow for a few games and see what he can do with this offense.

After watching Sanchez today you would be hard pressed to convince me that Tebow could possibly play any worse then Sanchez has, he looked totally lost & deflated today.

It will be interesting to say how the front office and coaching staff respond to this debacle going forward, cause clearly some changes have to be made.
    Our defense is as bad as our offense. Time to rebuild.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    Our defense is as bad as our offense. Time to rebuild.
    Changes have to be coming. I can't see the Jets finishing this season with things remaining the way they are right now.......

All Pro
    Weeden is better

Rex has his hands full. Sanchez seems like he is regressing badly and Soprano & Rex both have some tough decisions in front of them.

The team has limited talent at almost every position. Ok at just about all nothing that scares any other team in the NFL. MS is only one part of the problem. WR,LB and DLine are pretty freggin weak looking at this point. I think the dline will eventually be ok with a few more games under their belts. Can't say that for the rest of the group though.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I wouldn't be opposed to letting McElroy take over at QB at this point, I really think this was the beginning of the end for Sanchez today, I can't defend him anymore.

I wouldn't be opposed to letting McElroy take over at QB at this point, I really think this was the beginning of the end for Sanchez today, I can't defend him anymore.
    The defensive line is playing as bad as I've ever seen? Aren't these the same players from last year? Unimpressed with the Oline as well, also the same players with the exception of the RT(which is still an improvement). Why have they regressed? Have the coaching changes hurt?

Tuff loss for sure, You got to give Sanchez a couple of more games, without Revis and Holmes it is a very steep road to the playoffs.

It has to be Tebow, you can't ask fans to pay thousands for tickets to see McElroy, while there is still a glimmer.

Nothing a few more sleep consultants and leadership seminars won't take care of.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Weeden is better
    IS he on the roster?