Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: joe klecko is horrible...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    some dumb ass line about Ryan not knowing whats going on in his locker room, then a comment about Rex bailing on Hill...

Schein is no better, he just said that Ingram is "making plays" the dude has 4 tackles on the year...at least he doesnt sound like a guy who has had 1 too many concussions...
    Last year RYAN himself admitted that he did not know what was going on in HIS lockerroom re Sanchez vs Holmes. So now you have a go at Klecko for saying that! Sounds like you are a Sanchez apologist!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Maybe its your ears! he sounds OK to me.
    to each their own, i am not the only one that finds this show unwatchable.

Schein is another one, hated the Coples pick from day 1...and just called him a bust basicaly...said Ingram is "making plays" the dude has 4 tackles...hated the Sanchez pick from day 1...said Sanchez didnt take enough accountability in the presser...lol...now i think Sanchez sucks...but wtf is he supposed to say??? not to mention that he has been calling for tebow to start from day they traded for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Last year RYAN himself admitted that he did not know what was going on in HIS lockerroom re Sanchez vs Holmes. So now you have a go at Klecko for saying that! Sounds like you are a Sanchez apologist!
    lol are these the McSanchez hearings? i expect analysis from these idiots, not the same bull**** i can read in the post...