Thread: Just the facts

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Just the facts

1. Tebow was signed because Woddy wanted to sell seats and grab headlines in the paper. Next year he is going to have problems finding any team that is going to want to sign him.

2. As poorly as Sanchez played today management of this team is a much to blame. They have surrounded him with consistently good talent and the sham that is our OL is laughable.

3. What has to be more concerning to anyone is the fact that Sanchez keeps making the same mistakes over and over. Any good athlete has to be able to learn from their mistakes.

4. The depth chart was and is a joke for this team.

5. Either we are rebuilding or we are competing I don't believe that that are good enough to do both.

6. I think Rex just doesn't know how to motivate or manage this team. To say that they got their asses kicked and give them 2 days off ? That is a clear sign that he doesn't know what to do.

The bottom line is that, believe it or not, they will beat some good teams this year but they are no where close to be being in the same field as teams like the 49'ers, Ravens or Giants. You also have to believe that because of injuries some people are going to get more playing time which will make us better years to come.

From a business standpoint you can't put a rookie CEO in charge of a company that is floundering. I do like Rex's bravado but the fixes that this team needs are way over his head.

I was a Sanchez supporter but after today I just don't think he is a franchise QB or ever will be a franchise QB.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who in the Jets organization thought that Sanchez was a QB that they "had to get" ?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    1. Tebow was signed because Woddy wanted to sell seats and grab headlines in the paper. Next year he is going to have problems finding any team that is going to want to sign him.

2. As poorly as Sanchez played today management of this team is a much to blame. They have surrounded him with consistently good talent and the sham that is our OL is laughable.

3. What has to be more concerning to anyone is the fact that Sanchez keeps making the same mistakes over and over. Any good athlete has to be able to learn from their mistakes.

4. The depth chart was and is a joke for this team.

5. Either we are rebuilding or we are competing I don't believe that that are good enough to do both.

6. I think Rex just doesn't know how to motivate or manage this team. To say that they got their asses kicked and give them 2 days off ? That is a clear sign that he doesn't know what to do.

The bottom line is that, believe it or not, they will beat some good teams this year but they are no where close to be being in the same field as teams like the 49'ers, Ravens or Giants. You also have to believe that because of injuries some people are going to get more playing time which will make us better years to come.

From a business standpoint you can't put a rookie CEO in charge of a company that is floundering. I do like Rex's bravado but the fixes that this team needs are way over his head.

I was a Sanchez supporter but after today I just don't think he is a franchise QB or ever will be a franchise QB.
    I really dont know what you are saying because this team has not good talent around Sanchez since yr two last yr and this yr the talent around him has sucked