Thread: Missing eleement from Jets organization

Missing eleement from Jets organization

Leadership. Profound lack thereof. No one able to rally the troops, no one able to inspire.

Veteran
    i'm gonna go with talent.

All Pro
    Football men who know how to tell the owner NO ,and just sit back and watch. Not bean counters or an overly egotistical DC pretending to be a HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    Leadership. Profound lack thereof. No one able to rally the troops, no one able to inspire.
    The obvious choice to provide that would be Sanchez. But if you are going to be a leader, you must first lead by example. Sanchez has never done that.

From there, what about Nick Mangold? There's a consumate team player and one that always leads the team in all around performance?

Maybe the teams needs Nick to be more vocal?

Merge-time.

2 threads....same subject.

A real GM.

The talent on this team is average at best.

The last couple of drafts have been bad and we don't seem to value draft picks. See tebow trade we gave up a 4th and 6th what did we get ?

We dont spend money on free agency, we knew that the Offensive line was weak yet did nothing to improve, the RB were weak and we did nothing we drafted a RB in the 6th round then cut him so if he was not that good why draft him and why did we not pick up a rb like Benson ? I know he is not great but better than what we have.

our WR position is just awful yet we did very little our veteran pick up was Schilings based on his play in Oakland he was always hurt and had very little production and our second round pick has potential but he is very raw and a lot to ask of a rookie to be a prime receiver.

I guess i am frustrated and just *****ing.

Talent. There is only one blue chipper and he's going on IR soon. Just because Rex says someone is great doesn't make it so. Remember Rez said he's the best defensive coach in the league. He was exposed today.

All Pro
    I see a lot of talent answers but how good is our CS in developing players. Since Rex been here , can we name one draft pick that excel under this regime? Talent coming out of college also needs coaching to translate their play into the pro's.

Actual players at every position.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Football men who know how to tell the owner NO ,and just sit back and watch. Not bean counters or an overly egotistical DC pretending to be a HC.
    This /

Jets Insider VIP
    Competence

Thomas Jones was our last real leader.

Everything.