Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 137

Thread: How's the Kool aid now? SAR I for mod.

  1. #1

    How's the Kool aid now? SAR I for mod.

    Unbelievable. Rex and Tanny could fall in a bucket of T1ts and end up with each other.

    All you Kool aid drinkers ...and you know who you are, what say you now?

    We have no depth, no bench. No picks from 2010 and after that are REAL players.

    I will not call out posters but, g3, Ray, step, canada, Kentucky, please RUN as fast as you can to the grocery store for more green Kool aid.


    LOVE your passion but WTF? Rex and Tanny are Coslett and Steinberg and you guys simply love losing and mediocrity.


    We may win 4 games, I simply can't find a team we can beat.

    SAR I for mod.

  2. #2
    Excellent--you are spot on----

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Excellent--you are spot on----
    MY brotha! I am brutally honest from here on.

    YOU SIR should demand an apology!

  4. #4
    LOL

    been saying those exact same things for years here.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    LOL

    been saying those exact same things for years here.
    YES SIR...I know.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    MY brotha! I am brutally honest from here on.

    YOU SIR should demand an apology!
    South I have! They still wont apologize!

  7. #7
    These Kool Aid drinkers will continue to call people like Sar and me trolls but we are just realists who can see through the pitcher of Kool Aid. Anyone who thought this was a playoff team just doesn't understand the lack of talent on this team.

  8. #8
    Wow, for today's performance alone (or lack thereof) heads should roll

  9. #9
    its been the SOJ for the past 43 yrs, anyone thinking its going to change is dillusional

  10. #10
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,840
    I had a feeling SAR was right all along. Didn't want to admit it to myself.

  11. #11
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    167
    Why are we panicking?

  12. #12
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    I'm not one to gloat, especially since this one was so obvious to call.

    Our issue simply is this:

    We have the wrong head coach. The way he had us build the team is wrong, the way he tries to motivate is wrong, he lost the locker room last year which is wrong, he's here solely on the reputation of past post-season success which is wrong.

    He should have been dumped in Miami last January. The current mistake is not his fault; the mistake was keeping him for another year.

    SAR I

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    These Kool Aid drinkers will continue to call people like Sar and me trolls but we are just realists who can see through the pitcher of Kool Aid. Anyone who thought this was a playoff team just doesn't understand the lack of talent on this team.
    Are you really a PATS fan? SAR is CLEARLY and passionately a JETS fan as am I. wore my Namath jersey to the bar, we had 150 fans there. Almost all simply acknowledged our team as SOJ.

    I am waiting for the Kool aid club to tell me go root for the Giants. I go back as far as Lou Holtz and Weeb.

    Ravens KNEW better than to hire REX. Jim and John Harbaugh make Rex look like a sanitation worker coaching pee wee football.

  14. #14
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,840
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Are you really a PATS fan? SAR is CLEARLY and passionately a JETS fan as am I. wore my Namath jersey to the bar, we had 150 fans there. Almost all simply acknowledged our team as SOJ.

    I am waiting for the Kool aid club to tell me go root for the Giants. I go back as far as Lou Holtz and Weeb.

    Ravens KNEW better than to hire REX. Jim and John Harbaugh make Rex look like a sanitation worker coaching pee wee football.
    So true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,111
    Rex and tanny saw this coming. They bought tebow here to save their season and their jobs. But they screwed that up because they had tebow gain 20lbs and now hes to damn slow to run the option.

    Unbelievable.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Are you really a PATS fan? SAR is CLEARLY and passionately a JETS fan as am I. wore my Namath jersey to the bar, we had 150 fans there. Almost all simply acknowledged our team as SOJ.

    I am waiting for the Kool aid club to tell me go root for the Giants. I go back as far as Lou Holtz and Weeb.

    Ravens KNEW better than to hire REX. Jim and John Harbaugh make Rex look like a sanitation worker coaching pee wee football.
    Well been a Jets season ticket holder with 2 others for a long long time and hate Belkachicken

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

    I will not call out posters but, g3, Ray, step, canada, Kentucky, please RUN as fast as you can


    We may win 4 games, I simply can't find a team we can beat.

    SAR I for mod.
    Please add SB III to the windbag of Kool aid homers. Sad day for us fans. Season is on the brink.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Rex and tanny saw this coming. They bought tebow here to save their season and their jobs. But they screwed that up because they had tebow gain 20lbs and now hes to damn slow to run the option.

    Unbelievable.
    LOVED the way the 49ers jammed it up REXs a$$ with the wildcat.

    Tebow..please , spare me.

  19. #19
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Medianoche View Post
    Please add SB III to the windbag of Kool aid homers. Sad day for us fans. Season is on the brink.
    SB III is passionate young fan. He's seems like a good kid. I think Kentucky Jet is a good guy also.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm not one to gloat, especially since this one was so obvious to call.

    Our issue simply is this:

    We have the wrong head coach. The way he had us build the team is wrong, the way he tries to motivate is wrong, he lost the locker room last year which is wrong, he's here solely on the reputation of past post-season success which is wrong.

    He should have been dumped in Miami last January. The current mistake is not his fault; the mistake was keeping him for another year.

    SAR I
    Why don't u blame the real villain here - your hero Woody Johnson. He is responsible for the sad state of this franchise. You should not be praised for saying the Jets will suck this year. That was easy. You should be vilified for your praise of our incompetent owner.
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 09-30-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us