Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Kool aid now? SAR I for mod.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Last I checked it was a 3 way tie for first place in the AFC East. If Miami pulls a win out it will be a 4 way tie.

Hate to see fans dump a season so soon.
    Yay......so I can pretend the season hasn't started yet? Read me a bedtime story too?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    These Kool Aid drinkers will continue to call people like Sar and me trolls but we are just realists who can see through the pitcher of Kool Aid. Anyone who thought this was a playoff team just doesn't understand the lack of talent on this team.
    You've waffled so many times I don't know what side of the Kool Aid you're on.

Stop defining ignorance.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It takes a real big man to post a thread like this.... pathetic

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    QJF, you hide in a closet, never post on JI, and then show up when we're hurting the most and take easy shots at our owner? Classy.

This isn't the time for the ancient zipcode battle. What you view as Woody's betrayal put us in a brand new stadium. What you view as Woody's PR play gave us the free agents that actually got us within 60 minutes of the Super Bowl.

He's not a perfect owner, but we've seen a lot worse. Like the old curmudgeon you worship because he kept us in that Queens dump for all those years.

SAR I
    Yes, JI is not my life. I post from time to time. Why are my shots at our owner different then your shots at our coach? As an owner he is responsible in keeping Ryan as our coach.

Woody is a miserable owner and the Jets are a miserable franchise and it's all his fault.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    In SAR I trust.

This is actually good, Jets fans. The sooner the bottom falls out, the sooner we can have hope for a winning team again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    It takes a real big man to post a thread like this.... pathetic
    You know not what you speak...86 posts?

You missed quite a bit.Forgiven.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Are you really a PATS fan? SAR is CLEARLY and passionately a JETS fan as am I. wore my Namath jersey to the bar, we had 150 fans there. Almost all simply acknowledged our team as SOJ.

I am waiting for the Kool aid club to tell me go root for the Giants. I go back as far as Lou Holtz and Weeb.

Ravens KNEW better than to hire REX. Jim and John Harbaugh make Rex look like a sanitation worker coaching pee wee football.
    I sense that the realists---are mostly 40 year plus Jets fans who have seen it all. We know that the Emperor has no clothes, he it now officially NAKED. Do I feel good about this? Yes and No. Yes, because maybe the Trust Baby will now clean house and get some real football people in to run the organization. No, because I want my team to win, and I realize its going to take a couple of years AFTER the change his made.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    Yes, JI is not my life. I post from time to time. Why are my shots at our owner different then your shots at our coach? As an owner he is responsible in keeping Ryan as our coach.

Woody is a miserable owner and the Jets are a miserable franchise and it's all his fault.
    Bill Billicek and TUNA saw this EARLY ON. Parcells won't work for a meddling owner , nor would Bellicek.

You need weak, needy people like REX and Tanny to bend over and compromise your values or have so little value you just do what Woody says.

The Connor draft, as explained by REX on HBO, sums it up. Do your research, go to Kentucky for a LB, come back with a pretty below average FB from a below average football school.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to be called for ban and called out for telling it like it is around here. LOL.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know not what you speak...86 posts?

You missed quite a bit.Forgiven.
    I've been reading this board for a long time.... yeah it's still a pathetic thread

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    He's not a perfect owner, but we've seen a lot worse.
    SAR I

I'm not sure we have. Sure, Hess was a disaster, but is Woody much different? It was pretty clear to me years ago where this franchise was going under his "leadership." First, hiring Jay Cross to do one job (get the Jets a NY stadium) and then promoting him when he failed. Next, after Terry Bradway failed miserably as a personnel guy, Woody "fired" him by removing the GM title but still employing him and giving him major say in personnel. Finally, firing Mangini for the 2007-2008 disasters that were co-authored by Mike Tannenbaum, who was allowed to hire another coach and continue to preside over personnel along with Bradway.

No one who reports directly to this owner is accountable. THAT is why he is a disaster. And I didn't even mention the petty treatment of people on the season ticket waiting list, or the tantrum Woody threw when the Giants were (shockingly) given the opening home game in the new stadium. While he is to be commended for his personal philanthropy, he is an embarrassment as an NFL owner. Even if he does the right thing and cleans out the front office (which he won't) what established, winning GM would come work for this guy?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    I can't wait to be called for ban and called out for telling it like it is around here. LOL.
    is this the usual practice of the board here?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill Billicek and TUNA saw this EARLY ON. Parcells won't work for a meddling owner , nor would Bellicek.

You need weak, needy people like REX and Tanny to bend over and compromise your values or have so little value you just do what Woody says.

The Connor draft, as explained by REX on HBO, sums it up. Do your research, go to Kentucky for a LB, come back with a pretty below average FB from a below average football school.

+1. I forgot to mention the Bellichick fiasco, but you're right, that was the writing on the wall. Only the Jets could finally be freed from the Hess era, only to get someone just as bad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Toooon View Post
    I'm not sure we have. Sure, Hess was a disaster, but is Woody much different? It was pretty clear to me years ago where this franchise was going under his "leadership." First, hiring Jay Cross to do one job (get the Jets a NY stadium) and then promoting him when he failed. Next, after Terry Bradway failed miserably as a personnel guy, Woody "fired" him by removing the GM title but still employing him and giving him major say in personnel. Finally, firing Mangini for the 2007-2008 disasters that were co-authored by Mike Tannenbaum, who was allowed to hire another coach and continue to preside over personnel along with Bradway.

No one who reports directly to this owner is accountable. THAT is why he is a disaster. And I didn't even mention the petty treatment of people on the season ticket waiting list, or the tantrum Woody threw when the Giants were (shockingly) given the opening home game in the new stadium. While he is to be commended for his personal philanthropy, he is an embarrassment as an NFL owner. Even if he does the right thing and cleans out the front office (which he won't) what established, winning GM would come work for this guy?
    Thats why Tuna left and BB left. Woody won't let a real football man at the helm.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    is this the usual practice of the board here?
    In SG3s book lol.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thread is about SAR1

He has been taking heat from many but has called out Rex (from 2 seasons ago).

The team is not responding to this HC's BS methods. Its easy to identify.
    From a competive team, to a soft team and now to a team that has quit.

All he does is talk about how great we are.

BOOM!!!! this and ADDA BABE !!! that.

C'MON man enough of this

From a passionate JETS fan to another, dont we deserve better than this NON COMPETE week after week??

SAR brother keep raisin hell

GGA1

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could be worse
    We could have the Wilpons as owners

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unbelievable. Rex and Tanny could fall in a bucket of T1ts and end up with each other.

All you Kool aid drinkers ...and you know who you are, what say you now?

We have no depth, no bench. No picks from 2010 and after that are REAL players.

I will not call out posters but, g3, Ray, step, canada, Kentucky, please RUN as fast as you can to the grocery store for more green Kool aid.

LOVE your passion but WTF? Rex and Tanny are Coslett and Steinberg and you guys simply love losing and mediocrity.

We may win 4 games, I simply can't find a team we can beat.

SAR I for mod.
    Rex gave them Monday and Tuesday off...............unreal

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post

I hate the owner and the HC

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why Tuna left and BB left. Woody won't let a real football man at the helm.
    The truth!