Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How's the Kool aid now? SAR I for mod.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    This is a fair post. We "realists" take no pleasure in being right. BUT, perhaps NOT you, but I have had my posts hijacked by several koolaid drinkers calling me out. I didnt address them or ask for their input yet they feel the need to call me out so this thread was to those posters who tell guys like me, EM, REXT, and many others that we are not REAL fans.

We have seen this movie before, we love the JETS and would rather be competitive but what I see is a team with no ability to even be good next year. We dont have a core or a management team capable of turning it around.

Any comments to the contrary are simply, in my personal view, koolaid influenced. Your comment about our D is overly generous BTW. Our D cant stop a nosebleed. The D line looked VERY slow.
    Listen like I am with everything in life I am the complete opposite of an extremist. Whether its talking about politics, organic - holistic lifestyles / vaccinations, or the jets. Clearly this board has two extreme groups...the ultra negative , who you call them as the realists and the ultra positives who you refer to as the koolaid drinkers. My feelings are somewhat in the middle..so for you to say my opinion on the defense is overly generous does not matter to me because you tend to look at things in a more negative way. IF someone who you say "drinks the koolaid" said I am not giving the defense enough credit because they were on the field too long and they can only do to much, would not matter to me either because of his way of thinking. So basically I could care less if you think my opinion is overly generous. I know how this def has played in the past and with the youth on the line I believe it will get back to what they did best which was stopping the run.
    Last edited by RevisCroWilson; 10-01-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unbelievable. Rex and Tanny could fall in a bucket of T1ts and end up with each other.

All you Kool aid drinkers ...and you know who you are, what say you now?

We have no depth, no bench. No picks from 2010 and after that are REAL players.

I will not call out posters but, g3, Ray, step, canada, Kentucky, please RUN as fast as you can to the grocery store for more green Kool aid.

LOVE your passion but WTF? Rex and Tanny are Coslett and Steinberg and you guys simply love losing and mediocrity.

We may win 4 games, I simply can't find a team we can beat.

SAR I for mod.

We're pretty good at picking first round BUSTS tho

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a fair post. We "realists" take no pleasure in being right. BUT, perhaps NOT you, but I have had my posts hijacked by several koolaid drinkers calling me out. I didnt address them or ask for their input yet they feel the need to call me out so this thread was to those posters who tell guys like me, EM, REXT, and many others that we are not REAL fans.

We have seen this movie before, we love the JETS and would rather be competitive but what I see is a team with no ability to even be good next year. We dont have a core or a management team capable of turning it around.

Any comments to the contrary are simply, in my personal view, koolaid influenced. Your comment about our D is overly generous BTW. Our D cant stop a nosebleed. The D line looked VERY slow.

We are usually on the same side of things, but.... And BTW I am not drunk this early in the day LOL
    The Jets are in First place in the AFCE technically. OK, I know.
    I forecast both their losses. The magnitude was a bit much. But SF beat GB, they are very good. The Jets will win maybe 9 games. 2 MIA,2 Buff, Ind, Jax, StL, Tenn, Maybe Sea and/or Ariz. They are not as bad as it seems. No SB - and Sanchez actually does suck. I admit I am tired of any comparison of him to ANY decent QB and the 4th year nonsense.
    Hang in there. It didn't look so good in 1942 until Midway.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelForbin View Post
    We're pretty good at picking first round BUSTS tho
    LMAO...One of the kool aid club pointed out we were great at PUNT Protection. Well...49ers punted better than we did.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    We are usually on the same side of things, but.... And BTW I am not drunk this early in the day LOL
    The Jets are in First place in the AFCE technically. OK, I know.
    I forecast both their losses. The magnitude was a bit much. But SF beat GB, they are very good. The Jets will win maybe 9 games. 2 MIA,2 Buff, Ind, Jax, StL, Tenn, Maybe Sea and/or Ariz. They are not as bad as it seems. No SB - and Sanchez actually does suck. I admit I am tired of any comparison of him to ANY decent QB and the 4th year nonsense.
    Hang in there. It didn't look so good in 1942 until Midway.
    Thanks Brother. Ill get down to Charleston and when I do, Ill let you know.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Listen I don't need you to tell me what I need to say or talk about. This board is a joke with clowns that rather be right about the team sucking than winning and I felt like expressing my feelings about it. Now we can sit here and talk about what this team should do or shouldn't do all day but its still not gonna change what the reality is. The team is not good at all right now, they lack talent at every offensive skill position and the Def is not playing up to their capabilities but I am not giving up on the season yet.....
    You are right. You are free to talk about whatever you would like to talk about.... So long as you do not attack other posters while you do it.

You have the right to be as positive as you want and other people have the right to be as.... realistic as they want. They have the right to do this without being attacked by you.

Have a nice day.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    You are right. You are free to talk about whatever you would like to talk about.... So long as you do not attack other posters while you do it.

You have the right to be as positive as you want and other people have the right to be as.... realistic as they want. They have the right to do this without being attacked by you.

Have a nice day.
    Yes sir. I dont remember revcro hijacking me but we know who the others are.

They feel it their obligation to attack us for speaking the (yesterday proven) truth.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Brother. Ill get down to Charleston and when I do, Ill let you know.
    Was actually in Charlotte Friday. Caught a cross country meet Fri enroute to the Wake game on Sat. Kids of good friends. You live near McAlpin Park?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Was actually in Charlotte Friday. Caught a cross country meet Fri enroute to the Wake game on Sat. Kids of good friends. You live near McAlpin Park?
    Sort of...I live in "Southpark", thats where the name comes from. My office and home are about 1 mile apart. Love living here.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Rex and tanny saw this coming. They bought tebow here to save their season and their jobs. But they screwed that up because they had tebow gain 20lbs and now hes to damn slow to run the option.

Unbelievable.
    Tebow has been exposed. he is who we thought he was, a sideshow circus BUST

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes sir. I dont remember revcro hijacking me but we know who the others are.

They feel it their obligation to attack us for speaking the (yesterday proven) truth.
    I have not hijacked or attacked anyone ..ead em

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't I say that? I have a few posters in mind and YOU SIR, were not among them. Be kool.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't I say that? I have a few posters in mind and YOU SIR, were not among them. Be kool.
    That was to em...be kool lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

OK my bad then. It must have been someone else calling people out for being "clowns" and wishing for the team to be bad just so that they could come on here and say I told you so. Clearly it was not you who was saying those things.... Oh wait...

Got it

Or maybe the (let's take a swipe at my fellow Jets fans) behavior is so ingrained and automatic with you at this point that you don't even realize you are doing it? How about that?

Once again, have a nice day.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK my bad then. It must have been someone else calling people out for being "clowns" and wishing for the team to be bad just so that they could come on here and say I told you so. Clearly it was not you who was saying those things.... Oh wait...

Got it

Or maybe the (let's take a swipe at my fellow Jets fans) behavior is so ingrained and automatic with you at this point that you don't even realize you are doing it? How about that?

Lets move on.....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Got it

Well if you are someone that would rather your team lose and be right than win than you are a ****ing clown. So if your admitting this than yes sir you are a clown. I doubt that many people will disagree with me on that...oh once again EAD!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets move on.....
    I have I just don't get the ish im getting from this guy...I'm not saying anything crazy. IF you root for your team to lose so you can be right than you are a jackass...and not a real fan...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR makes some good points but he's an idiot for praising Santonio Holmes antics during Week 17 of last year. This guy is a glorified #2 WR, an overpaid fool. Pittsburgh couldn't wait to get rid of him. He's not good enough to pull the **** he pulls. And his stupid celebrations after every catch are just obnoxious. DUMP HIM!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Salz View Post
    SAR makes some good points but he's an idiot for praising Santonio Holmes antics during Week 17 of last year. This guy is a glorified #2 WR, an overpaid fool. Pittsburgh couldn't wait to get rid of him. He's not good enough to pull the **** he pulls. And his stupid celebrations after every catch are just obnoxious. DUMP HIM!
    Translated to...Holmes has figured out Rex and Tanny. He spoke his mind to the chagrin of many (including me). We all now see Rex and Tanny are in over their heads.

SAR agrees with Holmes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well if you are someone that would rather your team lose and be right than win than you are a ****ing clown. So if your admitting this than yes sir you are a clown. I doubt that many people will disagree with me on that...oh once again EAD!
    Nobody is admitting to that because it is a ridiculous invention in YOUR MIND.

It is called a straw man argument. First you make something up out of whole cloth and then claim that other people are saying and/or doing that. Then you get to come in and be against the thing that the other person never said or did in the first place.

NOBODY

IS

SAYING

THAT.

NOBODY.

Please let me know if I need to use smaller words for you. And let's not let it interfere with your wanting to call people "clowns" and or telling them to eat sh1t and die.

Serious question here. Are you 14 years old?