Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: NO more Rex Ryan free passes

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

NO more Rex Ryan free passes

I am tired of Jets fans giving Rex Ryan a pass. Enough is enough !!!!!

Blame Sanchez all you want, but Rex continues to get free passes from the fans. He is the man responsible for this colossal mess we are in. Let's be honest, we should be 1-3 now. We are a fraud and I am sick of the excuses. Sick of them. Rex is always getting excuses. It's Sanchez, Tanenbaum, or Sparano. Last Year it was Schottenheimer. When are we gonna point the finger at that fat POS Rex Ryan ??? Everyone kills SAR I for his negative posts regarding Rex, but at this point, the man is being proven right.

As far as I am concerned. Rex is on the clock. How do you let a team from the west coast come in and beat your ass by 34 points in your own backyard? . I want some answers and I want some answers now.

Fire Rex is what I will say at seasons end if we don't make major improvements soon.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't like Rex, and really could careless if he gor fired,but how many coaches will have to take a bullet for Sanchez. OH,and how many players for that matter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does he get free passes? He constantly gets criticized for everything he does. (rightfully so)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Don't like Rex, and really could careless if he gor fired,but how many coaches will have to take a bullet for Sanchez. OH,and how many players for that matter.
    How many coaches have to take a bullet for the Scouting Dept and the GM?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Medianoche View Post

Blame Sanchez all you want, but Rex continues to get free passes from the fans. He is the man responsible for this colossal mess we are in. Let's be honest, we should be 1-3 now. We are a fraud and I am sick of the excuses. Sick of them. Rex is always getting excuses. It's Sanchez, Tanenbaum, or Sparano. Last Year it was Schottenheimer. When are we gonna point the finger at that fat POS Rex Ryan ??? Everyone kills SAR I for his negative posts regarding Rex, but at this point, the man is being proven right.

As far as I am concerned. Rex is on the clock. How do you let a team from the west coast come in and beat your ass by 34 points in your own backyard? . I want some answers and I want some answers now.

Fire Rex is what I will say at seasons end if we don't make major improvements soon.
    In a QB driven league, Rex has had one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL during his reign.

In a league where drafting well is so important, the Jets drafts of 2009 and 2010 were absolutely horrid by Tannebaum. Jets only had 7 picks combined those years (and not one of those seven picks is more than a JAG) because he gives away mid-round picks like candy.

Philosophically, Rex wants to run the ball hasn't had offensive personnel to due so since 2010.

The entire linebacking corps is old and overpaid. David Harris makes $12 million and will make $13 million next year (Paying a 3-4 middle linebacker $12 million may have even been more ridiculous than guaranteeing Sanchez's salary next year)

Yet the Jets have yet to have a losing record and I think the Jets will still probably get 9 wins this year.

Rex isn't perfect but Sanchez and Tannenbaum should go way before Rex does.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    he's 2-2 not 0-16.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    In a QB driven league, Rex has had one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL during his reign.

In a league where drafting well is so important, the Jets drafts of 2009 and 2010 were absolutely horrid by Tannebaum. Jets only had 7 picks combined those years (and not one of those seven picks is more than a JAG) because he gives away mid-round picks like candy.

Philosophically, Rex wants to run the ball hasn't had offensive personnel to due so since 2010.

The entire linebacking corps is old and overpaid. David Harris makes $12 million and will make $13 million next year (Paying a 3-4 middle linebacker $12 million may have even been more ridiculous than guaranteeing Sanchez's salary next year)

Yet the Jets have yet to have a losing record and I think the Jets will still probably get 9 wins this year.

I disagree with your premiss here, Rex chose Sanchez. Rex was not stuck with Sanchez, he did this to himself.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Medianoche View Post

As I said last year--the EMPEROR has no Clothes----Bean Counter and the Mouth have a symbiotic relationship--they feed of each others bull****.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @MMehtaNYDN: Rex asked if decision not to make QB change was tied to Sanchez's contract. Rex said no. As he walked off, he angrily said, "Nice question"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post

I blame the owner first, Rex second

Sanchez has had little to no support. Defensive minded HC who admits he doesnt care or know about the offense, QB coach from an organization that never developed a QB, revolving Wrs, Tebow circus, chasing Peyton, no running game, patchwork OLINE.

Yeah, I can see how its been all Sanchez' fault...
    Last edited by copernicus; 09-30-2012 at 09:47 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    on the surface it seems liked they badly evaluated their talent this year...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    I blame the owner first, Rex second

Sanchez has had little to no support. Defensive minded HC who admits he doesnt care or know about the offense, QB coach from an organization that never developed a QB, revolving Wrs, Tebow circus, casing Peyton, no running game, patchwork OLINE.

Yeah, I can see how its be all Sanchez' fault...
    Great Post!!!!

And when those of us said the talent on the offense is in the bottom of the league those who mocked are no where to be found.....

The Jets are an embarrasement... Good Grief

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Great Post!!!!

And when those of us said the talent on the offense is in the bottom of the league those who mocked are no where to be found.....

The Jets are an embarrasement... Good Grief

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @MMehtaNYDN: Rex asked if decision not to make QB change was tied to Sanchez's contract. Rex said no. As he walked off, he angrily said, "Nice question"
    Did Leberfeld ask that? That's a really poor, loaded question from whoever asked.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I apologize for my language because I was going to say we got our butts kicked, but we got our asses kicked," Ryan said. "I've never given up so many rushing yards in my life."

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    How many coaches have to take a bullet for the Scouting Dept and the GM?
    Hey, rumor has it that Rex wanted to draft Coples one--a slacker--before improving the offense.