Thread: sounds like no love loss with Holmes

Rookie

sounds like no love loss with Holmes

Reading through the player statements, I get the feeling there is really no love lost with him out. http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-injuring-foot

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticalJet View Post
    Reading through the player statements, I get the feeling there is really no love lost with him out. http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-injuring-foot
    I don't know how you got that out of that article

Agree with fishooked

I did not read any negative comments or anything bad towards holmes.

If you did can you quote it?

Well I got this out of the article:

"Wideout Jeremy Kerley and fullback John Conner both said it was the worst loss of their pro careers as Ryan gave the players two days off to assess what happened and come back ready to work."

Reading the players I see no love (enthusiasm) for the game.

Holmes a baby and whiner(at times) beacause he wants to play and win.

Your right they( some players) don't want him around whinning. There content losing.

Sometimes you got to embrace a player(like Holmes) thats want to be a winner.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by lageman4ever View Post
    Well I got this out of the article:

"Wideout Jeremy Kerley and fullback John Conner both said it was the worst loss of their pro careers as Ryan gave the players two days off to assess what happened and come back ready to work."
    About the losing the game .... not SH. And thought it was interesting that Sanchez commented on the fumble the way he did. Didn't read one statement about anyone feeling bad for Holmes, etc. ... although didn't expect it. I guess more telling on what wasn't said than what was.

They also didn't once mention how much they love ice cream. What kind of nazis hate ice cream, anyway?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    They also didn't once mention how much they love ice cream. What kind of nazis hate ice cream, anyway?
    ha...

Rookie
    Just watched the highlights of the presser. Especially with Mark, there is an undertone of disgust with Holmes on that fumble play. I really think the malcontent in the locker room is larger than everyone is playing it off to be and that is the PRIMARY reason the Offense is not cohesive.

All League
    We really cant make holmes out to be the scapegoat for today's horrible performance. It was a team effort all around. Or lack thereof i should say.....

Thanks tanny

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    We really cant make holmes out to be the scapegoat for today's horrible performance. It was a team effort all around. Or lack thereof i should say.....

Thanks tanny
    Not blaming Holmes, but I definitely think there is a huge rift on this team and that is the elephant in the room.

All League
    Not blaming Holmes, but I definitely think there is a huge rift on this team and that is the elephant in the room.
    Thats the least of thid teams problems i fear....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    Thats the least of thid teams problems i fear....
    I think Rex has to make a decision and determine if this is Marks team or not. If so, he needs to get players in that will rally around and support him.

If not, cut him loose, but then he needs to figure out who is the identity of this team - Holmes - i think not ... then who.