Thread: Every team has clunkers

Every team has clunkers

I mean complete team losses. Meltdowns. Happens to them all. I'm not sure if we're going to be able beat Huston next week, but it'll be a more competitive game than this. These aren't the new Jets, it's just one very bad game.

Yeah, right on, brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    I mean complete team losses. Meltdowns. Happens to them all. I'm not sure if we're going to be able beat Huston next week, but it'll be a more competitive game than this. These aren't the new Jets, it's just one very bad game.
    Andre Johnson and Arian Foster will keep Rex up all night this week...good luck.

This does not even close to the elevated status of clunker. This was far, far worse.

All League
    The Jets entire franchise is a clunker.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

A clunker will be much better than what we did today.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah, right on, brother!!
    That's how crappy your post wast that you had to bump it yourself.

Clunkers are usually those games no one saw coming. I think most of us knew this was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    This does not even close to the elevated status of clunker. This was far, far worse.
    I agree, it was a total sh!tstorm. But sometimes it happens. It wasn't our day. They haven't all been like this and they won't all be like it, either.

we have been a clunker for the last 43 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    we have been a clunker for the last 43 yrs.
    Recent history might matter, but how does what happened 43 years ago have any relevance to now? Today sucked, but not because of anything that happened decades ago.

The issue is that is this the 3rd straight game the jets have not played well

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    No, the issue is this is a Jets board and I don't give a fk if you give me tomorrow' winning lottery numbers, I don't give a sht what you have to say.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Go to last year...we only played well perhaps 4 or 5 games last year. we won 8...but played well less than 8 games.

I agree, it was a total sh!tstorm. But sometimes it happens. It wasn't our day. They haven't all been like this and they won't all be like it, either.
    When was the Pats last ****storm ? 12 years ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Go to last year...we only played well perhaps 4 or 5 games last year. we won 8...but played well less than 8 games.
    +25

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    When was the Pats last ****storm ? 12 years ago ?
    I seem to remember a 45-3 game in some kind of playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    That's how crappy your post wast that you had to bump it yourself.
    "wast" ?

Eh, just ****ing with you.

The issue is the Jets are a team of clunkers