Thread: OT: jets brain Dublin, Ireland?

OT: jets brain Dublin, Ireland?

I don't know why I will attempt to subject myself to this while overseas, but anyone have any knowledge on where I can catch a jets game with in Dublin? I tried looking at bars section on site, but no dice. I think I've seen jets fans in Dublin post on the board before, but I can't recall for sure.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaGreen View Post
    I don't know why I will attempt to subject myself to this while overseas, but anyone have any knowledge on where I can catch a jets game with in Dublin? I tried looking at bars section on site, but no dice. I think I've seen jets fans in Dublin post on the board before, but I can't recall for sure.

Thanks
    Slingbox

Don't know which Jets game you want to see but the Woolshed shows a lot of NFL and does food.

http://www.woolshedbaa.com/dublin/whats-on/us-sports/

If the game isn't shown on TV you will have to have it to watch on the internet.

Alternatively the bars in Dublin would be a nice diversion from the Jets woes.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Sorry I missed this post .. Too late now to make helpful suggestions

I hope you saw the game (or even better you didn't.. It was a horror show) and I hope too that the locals didn't make you watch the Ryder cup

You're better off watching the grass grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Brack View Post
    Sorry I missed this post .. Too late now to make helpful suggestions

I hope you saw the game (or even better you didn't.. It was a horror show) and I hope too that the locals didn't make you watch the Ryder cup
    Oh no, I haven't gone yet. I'm actually going to be there for fins-jets game in October. Any options you can suggest would be much appreciated.