Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 76

Thread: dealing with drunks at metlife stadium.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I would agree 100 percent beerfish IF this were a legit complaint from a legit PSL owner with Coaches Club seating

    I don't buy this story for a New York minute
    who the hell are you dude? why did you single me out and ride my ass? cant afford nikes? whats the deal? here and now lay it on the line. otherwise please stop.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Noose View Post
    I had a drunk, foul mouthed ***** sitting next to me and my kids at the Bills game.

    Last time I bring my wife to a game, that's for damn sure.
    did you either tell an usher or call the number posted throughout the stadium to report this issue. Easy to do and works quite well at the stadium. I had a situation where two groups of fans on either side of my seats decided to have an argument that almost led to blows. Within about one minute of one of us notifying the usher at the top of the section, there was a substantial response from stadium security personnel and peace prevailed (and continues to do so to this day more than a year later)

  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Madison, NJ
    Posts
    2,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    get off my ass. you seem to have an issue with me that i cant figure out why? if you are a bully please move on. i have no time in my life for people like you. thanks and sorry.



    thank you. i do have coaches club seats and yes i was hesitant to divulge that.
    Nike- while I have to say "toughen up" a little bit, at the same time you paid good money and I feel for you. Your best course of action is probably to call your personal rep at the Jets and not air it out on a public message board.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    Nike- while I have to say "toughen up" a little bit, at the same time you paid good money and I feel for you. Your best course of action is probably to call your personal rep at the Jets and not air it out on a public message board.
    thanks that seems to be an issue here with people especially sg3. whats his deal? drunks at the stadium and drunks here? what gives?

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    who the hell are you dude? why did you single me out and ride my ass? cant afford nikes? whats the deal? here and now lay it on the line. otherwise please stop.
    it's not just me, phony troll. Read this thread and any of the other four dozen threads you've started. A large number of JI posters see right through your BS

  6. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Madison, NJ
    Posts
    2,183
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    did you either tell an usher or call the number posted throughout the stadium to report this issue. Easy to do and works quite well at the stadium. I had a situation where two groups of fans on either side of my seats decided to have an argument that almost led to blows. Within about one minute of one of us notifying the usher at the top of the section, there was a substantial response from stadium security personnel and peace prevailed (and continues to do so to this day more than a year later)
    +1 Far from me to agree with anything you say, but I have to second that this works. Same set of *******s sitting behind us the first year, we spoke to security and a couple years later now and we're still completely fine.

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,227
    I dont know what made me laff more, the fact that people actually paid for the right to have a seat to watch this crap, or the fact that the jets suck so bad you would have been better off investing with madoff.

    Truth be told I feel bad for the tru fan that spent his hard earned money to watch the team he loves look like crap but for the coorporate clowns, ya get what yaget so dont get upset.


    Woody wanted the Non fan at the game so enjoy!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    it's not just me, phony troll. Read this thread and any of the other four dozen threads you've started. A large number of JI posters see right through your BS

    That's the only reason I responded the way I did... The dude is an obvious troll period.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    did you either tell an usher or call the number posted throughout the stadium to report this issue. Easy to do and works quite well at the stadium. I had a situation where two groups of fans on either side of my seats decided to have an argument that almost led to blows. Within about one minute of one of us notifying the usher at the top of the section, there was a substantial response from stadium security personnel and peace prevailed (and continues to do so to this day more than a year later)
    i go the game have my tailgate and mind my own dam business, i dont care what others do. im not a rat or a tattle tale. if people want to argue and fight i dont care when it effects me and the price i paid for admission then its a problem for me.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    If that bothers you then sell your tickets and dont renew next year,

    I had season tickets for over 20 years when they wanted to charge me 15k per seat I had 2 seats i told them no thank you.

    Also dont complain here about having club seats and expect to get any sympathy.
    For Christ sakes noone should have to sit next to drunken idiots at a game whether they paid $75 a ticket or $200. I totally agree with him. Maybe reporting them to get their butts tossed would be a start. I think the people replying are the ones you don't want to be sitting next to.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    it's not just me, phony troll. Read this thread and any of the other four dozen threads you've started. A large number of JI posters see right through your BS
    and i see you as a bully. who cant afford a beer and hot dog at a game let alone a psl or or an upper deck seat. you are trolling looking for someone to pounce on. i dont care what you believe.

    i posted a problem its not a lie.

  12. #32
    There was a fight between a Jets fan and a 49er fan and their girlfriends in one of the parking lots behind the track after the game and the morons were blocking the exit while fighting so everybody wanted to run them over. I'm sure somebody will post video on youtube. There were a couple of people standing there recording it.

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,123
    off to the ignore list with you, pal. I don't believe a single word of this or pretty much any of the other baloney you post. So the best solution is just to no longer pay any attention to your nonsense.


    have a good life with the rest of those "white trash" you are complaining about

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,611
    Unfortunately, that's the risk you run going to sporting events, especially football games. There are plenty of people that aren't drunk that ruin their neighbors stadium experience. When you go to a place with 70,000 strangers, there is a good chance you run across some you don't care for.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,227
    Its affects not effects

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensleeves View Post
    For Christ sakes noone should have to sit next to drunken idiots at a game whether they paid $75 a ticket or $200. I totally agree with him. Maybe reporting them to get their butts tossed would be a start. I think the people replying are the ones you don't want to be sitting next to.
    two home games and both games different people in the seats. each week its gotten worse. whats next? a guy like sg3 and his antics sitting next to me? no thanks. im on the phone in the morning either the jets address this problem or i get my lawyer involved. enough

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,227
    im with sg3. funny stuff tho. we lose by 34 and you have an issue with drunks. stop no one was there long enough to get loaded

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    off to the ignore list with you, pal. I don't believe a single word of this or pretty much any of the other baloney you post. So the best solution is just to no longer pay any attention to your nonsense.


    have a good life with the rest of those "white trash" you are complaining about
    thats you're choice. remember you started the riff between us not me. i dealt with white trash all day today no modd to do with here.

  19. #39
    The drunks are the worst part of the in stadium experience at any sporting event. They make things miserable for everyone else. Everyone has paid good money to be at the game, the drunks are the selfish ones that don't remember/care about that.

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    two home games and both games different people in the seats. each week its gotten worse. whats next? a guy like sg3 and his antics sitting next to me? no thanks. im on the phone in the morning either the jets address this problem or i get my lawyer involved. enough
    For real? What the hell do you expect a lawyer to do? File a lawsuit against the team? Good luck with that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us