Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: dealing with drunks at metlife stadium.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    wait to see how the drunks get in nov and dec when the jets arent playing for anything and all the tix holders give away the tix for nothing.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    whats the big deal of coaches club seats? is it a prerequisite you cant sit anywhere but the upper deck to post here? like i said im sorry i divulged that info. i expected more from less.
    Your spelling, grammar and punctuation skills are not helping your case of convincing people that you have these seats.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. As much security,customer service reps swimming around the coaches club who do more bothering then helping. I'm surprised if this is the fact you didn't say nothing?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noose View Post
    I had a drunk, foul mouthed ***** sitting next to me and my kids at the Bills game.

Last time I bring my wife to a game, that's for damn sure.
    Hahahaha.

Anyone else notice the joke in here? (I'm assuming you meant it as a joke anyway.... Or you really hate your wife )

EDIT: I see stanner posted about it before I did... Either way, touche' Noose, proper jab

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    I think he means his wife was the foul mouthed *****.

Jokes, right? I get jokes.
    Last edited by JokelahomaJetsFan; 09-30-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Your spelling, grammar and punctuation skills are not helping your case of convincing people that you have these seats.
    i have no reason to execute any skills other than to post words and contribute to a jets football message board.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    I don't know. As much security,customer service reps swimming around the coaches club who do more bothering then helping. I'm surprised if this is the fact you didn't say nothing?
    i sit in the back row. there isnt even an usher. you access my seats through a bar/restauarant. do you know the area? theres no personnel but in the lounge area.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have no reason to execute any skills other than to post words and contribute to a jets football message board.
    I get the impression you're a troll, too. can't put my finger on it. Sorry.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    I get the impression you're a troll, too. can't put my finger on it. Sorry.
    you are entitled to your opinion. do you have season tix? or whats your favorite pretzel?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are entitled to your opinion. do you have season tix? or whats your favorite pretzel?
    Does Sar know you are stealing his material?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Does Sar know you are stealing his material?
    GMC is Sar's biggest fan...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    i wrote to the mods about this guy yesterday and nothing.. why do i pay $$ to this site again?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to dump this sorry guys.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    pretty funny how everyone always complained about the white trash drunks in the UD. Seems there are more in the premium seats. Drunks at Jets games? Now thats funny. Are there any kind of other fans at Jets games? Just remember, the Jets had the worst fans in the league for a very long time until Philly took over that title. The "Pumpkin Game"(Bills @ Jets Monday Night)was probably the BEST game ever. Similar to todays debacle, but on National tv. Nothing like 75,000 drunken rowdy fans screaming for a pumpkin, lighting fires and fist fighting everywhere. What happened to the good old days?

Just don`t forget, there are drunks EVERYWHERE at Jets games. Some of them aren`t even drunk. They`re just New Yorkers.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    pretty funny how everyone always complained about the white trash drunks in the UD. Seems there are more in the premium seats. Drunks at Jets games? Now thats funny. Are there any kind of other fans at Jets games? Just remember, the Jets had the worst fans in the league for a very long time until Philly took over that title. The "Pumpkin Game"(Bills @ Jets Monday Night)was probably the BEST game ever. Similar to todays debacle, but on National tv. Nothing like 75,000 drunken rowdy fans screaming for a pumpkin, lighting fires and fist fighting everywhere. What happened to the good old days?

Just don`t forget, there are drunks EVERYWHERE at Jets games. Some of them aren`t even drunk. They`re just New Yorkers.
    Funny to read you of all people ray...349x12x4 and the other user IDs youve been "Band" here at JI for discussing drunks at Jet games when it is also YOU who proudly.posts of drinking one or two gallons of beer at your tailgate PRIOR to arriving at your seat back when you had a seat

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the spirals of the old stadium

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just got off the phone with the jets ticket office. they are in fact comping people who say they are interested in purchasing season tix in that specific area. they said they have no way of knowing what type of fan the person turns out to be and have no way to control it. this will continue until they sell the seats.

thanks alot jets i pay a small fortune for psls and weekly tix and thats the answer i get? if i cant get the jets to find me new seats next other season ticket holders who also bought psls im either going to sell them or im going to walk away and write it off as a business loss being i put them in my business name. my guy says i can do it thats good enough for me.