Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dealing with drunks at metlife stadium.

dealing with drunks at metlife stadium.

i have coaches club seats i wasnt going to divulge this here amongst this rough abrasive crowd but i feel the need to. it seems the jets are comping fans in the seats in my area. this is the second home game we had drunken white trash fans in our area. i asked the woman if she bought in and she replied oh no my bf scammed the jets and got these seats.

i wont tolerate this all season. i will find a way to get them for breach of contract for ruining my gameday again. this is and the play on the field is just not worth the investment.

who else has drunken unruly fans sitting next to or near them?
    Last edited by Nike; 09-30-2012 at 07:45 PM.

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH............................... ...............................

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............. ...................................

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... .....................................

Did I mention WAH?

BTW..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pay what im paying for psls and seats and then you can give me that additude. otherwise keep your opinion in the upper deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    pay what im paying for psls and seats and then you can give me that additude. otherwise keep your opinion in the upper deck.

If that bothers you then sell your tickets and dont renew next year,

I had season tickets for over 20 years when they wanted to charge me 15k per seat I had 2 seats i told them no thank you.

Also dont complain here about having club seats and expect to get any sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    If that bothers you then sell your tickets and dont renew next year,

I had season tickets for over 20 years when they wanted to charge me 15k per seat I had 2 seats i told them no thank you.

Also dont complain here about having club seats and expect to get any sympathy.
    wanna buy them? psl is paid in full. what choice do i have?

Hall Of Fame
    Baller w/ADDitude. Word.

Jets Insider VIP
    1) I don't believe you have tickets 700 dollar a game seats in the Coaches Club or, in fact, ANY SEATS

2) I don't believe you were at the game today or any day

3) I do believe that if anyone around here can be described as "white trash" ---by the way ANOTHER reason you should be BANNED, it is probably YOU

OK DB..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

What utterly ignorant and STUPID responses to a legit complaint. Wah and if you don't like it don't go are dumbass comments by stupid people.

All Pro
    Seriously you have the best seats in the house and your complaining?

All League
    Hey pal, suck a wang.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

NIKE is a troll.

I sadly have to side with SG3 on this one.

Why the mods allow him to run ramped around here, who knows..

wanna buy them? psl is paid in full. what choice do i have?

no thanks

with the money I saved I have a great set up now 3 large screen HDTV's with directv its great. No traffic , all the food i want , NO drunks , no traveling it is much better than going to the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    What utterly ignorant and STUPID responses to a legit complaint. Wah and if you don't like it don't go are dumbass comments by stupid people.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

i have coaches club seats i wasnt going to divulge this here amongst this rough abrasive crowd but i feel the need to. it seems the jets are comping fans in the seats in my area. this is the second home game we had drunken white trash fans in our area. i asked the woman if she bought in and she replied oh no my bf scammed the jets and got these seats.

i wont tolerate this all season. i will find a way to get them for breach of contract for ruining my gameday again. this is and the play on the field is just not worth the investment.

who else has drunken unruly fans sitting next to or near them?
    I had a drunk, foul mouthed ***** sitting next to me and my kids at the Bills game.

Last time I bring my wife to a game, that's for damn sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Beer, you've been here awhile. You should be able to see through the BS

Jets Insider VIP
    I would agree 100 percent beerfish IF this were a legit complaint from a legit PSL owner with Coaches Club seating

I don't buy this story for a New York minute

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    1) I don't believe you have tickets 700 dollar a game seats in the Coaches Club or, in fact, ANY SEATS

2) I don't believe you were at the game today or any day

3) I do believe that if anyone around here can be described as "white trash" ---by the way ANOTHER reason you should be BANNED, it is probably YOU
    get off my ass. you seem to have an issue with me that i cant figure out why? if you are a bully please move on. i have no time in my life for people like you. thanks and sorry.

thank you. i do have coaches club seats and yes i was hesitant to divulge that.

All Pro
    why dont you ball out and get a club seats, nobody wants to hear your *****ing about this here