Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: dealing with drunks at metlife stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    im with sg3. funny stuff tho. we lose by 34 and you have an issue with drunks. stop no one was there long enough to get loaded
    you are dead wrong. these lowlife dirtbags were drunk when they finally decided to sit down midway through the first quarter. in conversation i asked them if they bought in or worked for a company that did and they proceeded to to tell me how they got comped by the jets. meanwhile im paying the price for this? no thanks either it stops or the jets get a lawsuit. i have too much money invested for guys like sg3 to question my credability. was he even at the game or home eating pretzels and beer on the couch? yes im angry!

Jets Insider VIP
    Call woody and get a refund....crappy fans crappy team crappy commute.

I guess a PSL is a way of guaranteeing even if the team sucks, people will show up for the "experience"

Jets Insider VIP
    This message is hidden because Nike is on your ignore list.

Jets Insider VIP
    I stay at home. Eat pretzels on my couch , dont have to wait in line to use the bathroom and my kids can actually watch with me. And I dont miss a play. If you are legit...i feel for you thats why I stay home.

Wait til you go to a mon nite game. Bring a bat

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    1) I don't believe you have tickets 700 dollar a game seats in the Coaches Club or, in fact, ANY SEATS

2) I don't believe you were at the game today or any day

3) I do believe that if anyone around here can be described as "white trash" ---by the way ANOTHER reason you should be BANNED, it is probably YOU
    Thissssssss

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

This message is hidden because Nike is on your ignore list.
    good. because you offer nothing worth reading. were you comped by the jets and happened to sit in the coaches club today?

Jets Insider VIP
    Mon nite, crap team...hours to liquored up = baaad night for NIKE

Id start *****in now.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Noose View Post
    I had a drunk, foul mouthed ***** sitting next to me and my kids at the Bills game.

Last time I bring my wife to a game, that's for damn sure.

did you either tell an usher or call the number posted throughout the stadium to report this issue. Easy to do and works quite well at the stadium. I had a situation where two groups of fans on either side of my seats decided to have an argument that almost led to blows. Within about one minute of one of us notifying the usher at the top of the section, there was a substantial response from stadium security personnel and peace prevailed (and continues to do so to this day more than a year later)
    I think he means his wife was the foul mouthed *****.

Jokes, right? I get jokes.

New Yorkers being a$$holes? No way...

Since I've moved out of New York, what I perceived was normal behavior, isn't really normal in other parts of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    you are dead wrong. these lowlife dirtbags were drunk when they finally decided to sit down midway through the first quarter. in conversation i asked them if they bought in or worked for a company that did and they proceeded to to tell me how they got comped by the jets. meanwhile im paying the price for this? no thanks either it stops or the jets get a lawsuit. i have too much money invested for guys like sg3 to question my credability. was he even at the game or home eating pretzels and beer on the couch? yes im angry!
    You should have complained while you were there and it was going on. All you can do now is call your sales rep and hope they do something for you. You really don't have any legal recourse.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    New Yorkers being a$$holes? No way...

Since I've moved out of New York, what I perceived was normal behavior, isn't really normal in other parts of the country.
    And there are no -jagoffs at sporting events outside of New York ?

Jets Insider VIP
    get drunk, then they are fun

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    I think he means his wife was the foul mouthed *****.

Jokes, right? I get jokes.
    If it was a joke and the foul mouthed b- - - h was the missus, I humbly apologize for my slow uptake and offer a hearty sincere but belated chuckle.

My only excuse is the barrage of lying trollery on this thread from a certain now ignored sneaker

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

gotta love this board after a huge loss

Veteran
    JUST TORTS BABY

Quote Originally Posted by Noose View Post
    You should have complained while you were there and it was going on. All you can do now is call your sales rep and hope they do something for you. You really don't have any legal recourse.
    the problem i have is why comp these seats? two home games and they did. comp the upper deck not where people like me paid alot of money to be there.

If it was a joke and the foul mouthed b- - - h was the missus, I humbly apologize for my slow uptake and offer a hearty sincere but belated chuckle.

My only excuse is the barrage of lying trollery on this thread from a certain now ignored sneaker

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    dont bother with an apology. i have no problem with you other than the fact you are an obnoxious poster who doesnt think before he posts. i dont care what you believe or what you post. i know what the facts are you are just a member of the peanut gallery offering up his remarks and opinions. where are your season tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shuler View Post
    And there are no -jagoffs at sporting events outside of New York ?
    Sure, jacka$$es are everywhere, but it's more prevalent in the New York/Jersey/Philly area. The fans there almost take pride in the fact that they're a$$holes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

wtf?

a troll pretending to have seats can get a thread to hit 3 pages?

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    wtf?

a troll pretending to have seats can get a thread to hit 3 pages?
    whats the big deal of coaches club seats? is it a prerequisite you cant sit anywhere but the upper deck to post here? like i said im sorry i divulged that info. i expected more from less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the problem i have is why comp these seats? two home games and they did. comp the upper deck not where people like me paid alot of money to be there.
    They can comp whoever and whatever seat they want, they aren't violating any contract with you. I'm sure your "lawyer" will tell you the same thing tomorrow.