Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: So if Holmes is really hurt

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like

    So if Holmes is really hurt

    What are the wide receiver options now?

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hill, Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Keller. Or sign a retread like T.O., Johnson, etc.

    Did this really have to be asked?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Hill, Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Keller. Or sign a retread like T.O., Johnson, etc.

    Did this really have to be asked?
    Isn't Hill hurt too? Did he even play today?


    Edit: And hold on. I'm actually making a thread about moving on and not *****ing and whining and I'm told "did this really have to be asked?"

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Isn't Hill hurt too? Did he even play today?
    He didn't play, but I assume he could return this week.

    Edit: Okay, I'll hold.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plax, but does it matter who is going to throw the ball.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    He didn't play, but I assume he could return this week.

    Edit: Okay, I'll hold.
    Dick

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    My guess is they bring Plax back.Which would help in the red zone,except we can't get to the red zone

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    Plax, but does it matter who is going to throw the ball.
    He would at least help in the Red Zone when the Jets get there once every other game.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plax wants to play and says he's ready. I talked to him last week.

    Now, can he get separation from DBs? He couldn't last year.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    @janesports: Source says Santonio Holmes' foot x-rays were negative, which would be great news for the Jets. Rich Cimini passing that along. #NFL

  11. #11
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @janesports: Source says Santonio Holmes' foot x-rays were negative, which would be great news for the Jets. Rich Cimini passing that along. #NFL
    yeah, saw that on twitter a bit ago.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @janesports: Source says Santonio Holmes' foot x-rays were negative, which would be great news for the Jets. Rich Cimini passing that along. #NFL
    MRI is the most important

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @janesports: Source says Santonio Holmes' foot x-rays were negative, which would be great news for the Jets. Rich Cimini passing that along. #NFL
    So he was being a *****. Thanks Tone.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    MRI is the most important
    One test at a time.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Plax wants to play and says he's ready. I talked to him last week.

    Now, can he get separation from DBs? He couldn't last year.
    you got an autograph he didn't talk to you clown

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Plax wants to play and says he's ready. I talked to him last week.

    Now, can he get separation from DBs? He couldn't last year.
    Rebuilding teams do not bring in 36 year old WRs.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    My guess is they bring Plax back.Which would help in the red zone,except we can't get to the red zone
    I'd rather we sign a young guy and develop him. Plax apparently caused locker room aggravation last year. We must build for the future rather then bringing in an older guy for one year or game!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Go Jets!

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    you got an autograph he didn't talk to you clown
    If you say so..and I would never ask him for an autograph

    you must be the real Santonio Holmes

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turner....the play maker.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    I'd rather we sign a young guy and develop him. Plax apparently caused locker room aggravation last year. We must build for the future rather then bringing in an older guy for one year or game!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Go Jets!
    Agree with you.But I think Tanny is gonna get desperate.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us