Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Next game is key, it's huge...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your negativity is really permeating this thread, Ray Ray. People are trying to be nice.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot believe that the Jets did not play Tebow for the duration when there was only 7 minutes left in the game. They have not allowed Tebow a full series because they are worried about the 'controversies' it might give birth to. Here is a clue Woody, Tanny and Rex, maybe you should worry about playing the players that give you the best chance to win.

This team is really bumming me out ...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Find the post or STFU
    You tell him, Knute.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You tell him, Knute.
    It's cute how you're running around from thread to thread hoping somebody notices you

You're just another mole on somebody's ass, trolling for attention

Sad

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets are ****ed next week, they're ****ed against Indy, they're ****ed all year. You could put Hellen Keller at QB and put up similar numbers.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love me some sar I vs ray ray action

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Find the post or STFU

Here are you and all your friends. Where they be? Harassed us for months, trolled every thread spewing your garbage agenda. Gone bye-bye? Follow their lead.

Ray Ray 19
    Jet Nut
    Dimitri_0515
    jetssjumets
    cant wait
    Gastineau99
    eaglenj
    sg3
    Mohegangreen

We have a list. We're not forgetting this go-round.

Run, Rah-Rah, run.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    Love me some sar I vs ray ray action
    There is no action

Just a bunch of bluster and schtick from somebody who uses a message board to validate himself in life...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Here are you and all your friends. Where they be? Harassed us for months, trolled every thread spewing your garbage agenda. Gone bye-bye? Follow their lead.

Ray Ray 19
    Jet Nut
    Dimitri_0515
    jetssjumets
    cant wait
    Gastineau99
    eaglenj
    sg3
    Mohegangreen

We have a list. We're not forgetting this go-round.

Run, Rah-Rah, run.

SAR I
    Nice first on your list

Where's the post?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    you're just throwing out that term with nothing behind it.
    Your thread sucked, that's why it's been a huge fail.
    There's a time and place for your reach for the stars over the top optimism, but it's not now. You're not getting a free pass for attention after this kind of defeat, a completely expose of the organization, top to bottom.
    You have no credibility and you're on the brink of losing control...and I think I like it.
    You should come visit the hampur. We're always looking for new talent.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Your negativity is really permeating this thread, Ray Ray. People are trying to be nice.
    WTF?

LOL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice first on your list

Where's the post?

You've betrayed Jets Insider and the people who trusted you.

Now, in our moment of grief, you're here not to help but to clear your ruined reputation. I think not.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF?

LOL
    I'm convinced you work for the Jets PR department. No one could have their head this far up their azz year after year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I'm convinced you work for the Jets PR department. No one could have their head this far up their azz year after year.
    So in a thread where I basically call the team out, that all leads you to believe I work for the Jets PR department?

LOL

There are plenty of people in this thread with their head up their ass, they are all posting from it, your post included.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can only imagine this board today, fans jumping off of buildings, screaming for the firing of everybody, replace Sanchez blah blah blah...

Today was bad, bad for Sanchez, bad for Rex, bad for the team.

This team didn't show anybody that they belonged out there...

To me, Sanchez was never able to get comfortable, he had happy feet, rushed throws, didn't let plays develop, and didn't trust his receivers, and why should he consider what he's playing with. The worst thing for Sanchez and the Jets going into today was going another game without Keller. The timing is still off, the fumbles were bad, more bad luck on the Tebow to Epps play that would have given the Jets the ball in SF terriority early in the game. I mention these plays because they were big momentum plays. Epps holds on to that ball, maybe we score on that drive. If Sanchez doesn't fumble, we go into halftime down 7-3. It really is true, that as young Qb's develop, and face early adversity, they tend to develop bad habits, that is what I see with Sanchez. But, I'll say it again, Sanchez is really playing with a short deck, he knows it, but he also knows there isn't anything he can do about it. No Keller was big again, and now no Holmes, man, the luck. It's a shame, but it's something Sanchez needs to fight through. And before anybody even asks, Tebow doesn't do any better, not even close, so please, save the Tebow nonsense.

The second half was basically the team falling apart and not having the heart to stop the bleeding.

Many criticisms against the team today, from players to coaches can't be refuted, they just can't.

I'm willing to accept the offense being out of sync, Sanchez struggling with young and inexperienced weapons, and missing Keller, but starting next week, that has to change. The season is on the brink, how can Ryan get this team to respond.

I have no doubt the team is still punch drunk from losing Revis, ok, today they got it out of their system, they played too tentative, they played collectively on offense and defense like a team that was still trying to decide how it wanted to perform, how they wanted to play offensively, and how they wanted to play defensively.

I got to give SF credit for the slight of their game plan to go with the wildcat, it was rather brilliant, and it made sense.

Ok Rex, you got your dud, you have ONE week to show everybody what kind of team you have this year, and what they can do the rest of the way. The vultures will be out all week, the Tebow groupies are already out, and the SOJF's want blood. But to an extent, I can't blame them, a team that is supposed to be a contender, to be a team that is going to compete for a championship, on both sides of the ball, it was one huge dud.

Every player needs to look in the mirror, every single player, they all need to be on the same page. Who gives a **** who is out, injured, come together and be a team, can Ryan do it with this group, and it's no easy task against a strong Houston team, and probably without Holmes. I've always said the mark of a good coach is how his team plays for him, how they respond to adversity. IMO, Ryan has always been able to get the best of out of the team when facing that adversity, they have that opportunity earlier this year.

This team needs to at the very least show up next week, ready to play, come out with heart, come out with fight, come out with a purpose, be willing to be aggressive, be smart, come out swinging and show us the team has heart and that today was an aberration.
    Ray,

losing today aside, I strongly suspect Rex has lost this team. I fear his schtick with the team has gotten old. The defense doesn't tackle, they stand around looking listless between plays, the offense has no heart whatsoever. This is an NFL team, they're supposed to appear somewhat professional, but today they would've gotten beat by a high school JV team.

Brace yourself Ray, because the Texans are salivating to give those pesky Jets a thumping for knocking them out of the playoffs a couple of years ago and calling them a 'finesse' team. A thumping it will be as well.

Tebow can't even save this team. Not that he could anyways. Receivers can't hold onto balls after they catch them, and Sanchez can't even get out of his own way. I could see him smiling and laughing with Tebow on the sideline. WTF? Really? My question IS, what's changed since week 1 when we looked like an unstoppable force? Why has Sanchez regressed to an even worse state than when he drove everyone nuts last season?

It looks as though 'Club Rex' has taken its toll on this team. I don't see them doing anything significant while he's at the helm. I'm not being a SOJF. I'm simply being a realist. This team doesn't pass the 'smell test'. They stink like ASS. It's vaguely similiar to when Herman Edwards lost the team and his schtick had gotten old too. This team has NO HEART. It's truly sad.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    Ray,

losing today aside, I strongly suspect Rex has lost this team. I fear his schtick with the team has gotten old. The defense doesn't tackle, they stand around looking listless between plays, the offense has no heart whatsoever. This is an NFL team, they're supposed to appear somewhat professional, but today they would've gotten beat by a high school JV team.

Brace yourself Ray, because the Texans are salivating to give those pesky Jets a thumping for knocking them out of the playoffs a couple of years ago and calling them a 'finesse' team. A thumping it will be as well.

Tebow can't even save this team. Not that he could anyways. Receivers can't hold onto balls after they catch them, and Sanchez can't even get out of his own way. I could see him smiling and laughing with Tebow on the sideline. WTF? Really? My question IS, what's changed since week 1 when we looked like an unstoppable force? Why has Sanchez regressed to an even worse state than when he drove everyone nuts last season?

It looks as though 'Club Rex' has taken its toll on this team. I don't see them doing anything significant while he's at the helm. I'm not being a SOJF. I'm simply being a realist. This team doesn't pass the 'smell test'. They stink like ASS. It's vaguely similiar to when Herman Edwards lost the team and his schtick had gotten old too. This team has NO HEART. It's truly sad.
    Outside of the first game, this is just a continuation of last year. The defense, however, is worse. We're heading for a top 10 pick.

Edit: Sanchez is what he is. He's not the guy. We could try developing Tebow. And I think that's what the Jets will try to do.
    Last edited by detectivekimble; 09-30-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

You've betrayed Jets Insider and the people who trusted you.

Now, in our moment of grief, you're here not to help but to clear your ruined reputation. I think not.

SAR I
    Still no post...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So in a thread where I basically call the team out, that all leads you to believe I work for the Jets PR department?

LOL

There are plenty of people in this thread with their head up their ass, they are all posting from it, your post included.
    Ray just once admit they suck. They do suck ray. They are awful all over the place.

Why would anyone here stand behind a slap in the face yet again after the Giants just won another ****ing,superbowl. And this **** is what they put out. This team is the best they could do? F them

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    Ray,

I think this is a bit extreme, but I can't deny it, that is why I think next week is so important, and why I put up the thread.

I saw what you saw, a team that did not fight, that did not show heart, I saw a tentative team, but I kind of liken today to the 45-3 drubbing the Pats gave us two years ago, that's why I think next week, the next several weeks really, but starting next week is so big.

Rex knows what he saw too, he said it in his PC, he's putting the entire team on notice, it's a pivotal point in his tenure as the Jets HC.

I don't think the team is where you're suggesting, not yet, but that is why I'm anxious to see how the team responds.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ray just once admit they suck. They do suck ray. They are awful all over the place.

Why would anyone here stand behind a slap in the face yet again after the Giants just won another ****ing,superbowl. And this **** is what they put out. This team is the best they could do? F them
    The Giants were 2-6 at one point last year, think about that.

I don't get what you're looking for, can you ****ing read? I'm pretty sure I wrote in the opening post of this thread that the team flat out sucked today, how much more ****ing clear does it need to be for you?