Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next game is key, it's huge...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Next game is key, it's huge, can Rex and the team respond...

I can only imagine this board today, fans jumping off of buildings, screaming for the firing of everybody, replace Sanchez blah blah blah...

Today was bad, bad for Sanchez, bad for Rex, bad for the team.

This team didn't show anybody that they belonged out there...

To me, Sanchez was never able to get comfortable, he had happy feet, rushed throws, didn't let plays develop, and didn't trust his receivers, and why should he consider what he's playing with. The worst thing for Sanchez and the Jets going into today was going another game without Keller. The timing is still off, the fumbles were bad, more bad luck on the Tebow to Epps play that would have given the Jets the ball in SF terriority early in the game. I mention these plays because they were big momentum plays. Epps holds on to that ball, maybe we score on that drive. If Sanchez doesn't fumble, we go into halftime down 7-3. It really is true, that as young Qb's develop, and face early adversity, they tend to develop bad habits, that is what I see with Sanchez. But, I'll say it again, Sanchez is really playing with a short deck, he knows it, but he also knows there isn't anything he can do about it. No Keller was big again, and now no Holmes, man, the luck. It's a shame, but it's something Sanchez needs to fight through. And before anybody even asks, Tebow doesn't do any better, not even close, so please, save the Tebow nonsense.

The second half was basically the team falling apart and not having the heart to stop the bleeding.

Many criticisms against the team today, from players to coaches can't be refuted, they just can't.

I'm willing to accept the offense being out of sync, Sanchez struggling with young and inexperienced weapons, and missing Keller, but starting next week, that has to change. The season is on the brink, how can Ryan get this team to respond.

I have no doubt the team is still punch drunk from losing Revis, ok, today they got it out of their system, they played too tentative, they played collectively on offense and defense like a team that was still trying to decide how it wanted to perform, how they wanted to play offensively, and how they wanted to play defensively.

I got to give SF credit for the slight of their game plan to go with the wildcat, it was rather brilliant, and it made sense.

Ok Rex, you got your dud, you have ONE week to show everybody what kind of team you have this year, and what they can do the rest of the way. The vultures will be out all week, the Tebow groupies are already out, and the SOJF's want blood. But to an extent, I can't blame them, a team that is supposed to be a contender, to be a team that is going to compete for a championship, on both sides of the ball, it was one huge dud.

Every player needs to look in the mirror, every single player, they all need to be on the same page. Who gives a **** who is out, injured, come together and be a team, can Ryan do it with this group, and it's no easy task against a strong Houston team, and probably without Holmes. I've always said the mark of a good coach is how his team plays for him, how they respond to adversity. IMO, Ryan has always been able to get the best of out of the team when facing that adversity, they have that opportunity earlier this year.

This team needs to at the very least show up next week, ready to play, come out with heart, come out with fight, come out with a purpose, be willing to be aggressive, be smart, come out swinging and show us the team has heart and that today was an aberration.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 09-30-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    rainbows and unicorns still? What a tired act guy, where's the talent to back up your big dreams? Let alone the coaching...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    rainbows and unicorns still? What a tired act guy, where's the talent to back up your big dreams? Let alone the coaching...
    If you aren't going to bother reading, or just act like a jackass, stay out of the ****ing thread.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next week is going to be worse then this week. Texans are better then the niners on offense and equal if not better on defense.

They are going to run arian foster and we are going to run greene.
    They are going to throw to andre johnson and we are going to throw to chaz schilens.

"You've seen him. You know how strong he is. You cant win!!!!"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Next week is going to be worse then this week. Texans are better then the niners on offense and equal if not better on defense.

They are going to run arian foster and we are going to run greene.
    They are going to throw to andre johnson and we are going to throw to chaz schilens.

"You've seen him. You know how strong he is. You cant win!!!!"
    +1

The Niners could have hung 50 on the Jets if not for their mistakes.Hell Smith missed 2 td's when the receivers burnt Wilson

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    One good thing...there wont be tens of thousand local metro area resident frontrunner bandwagon Texan "fans" at the stadium next Mon as there were with Niner local bandwagon fans today.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Matt Schaub completes those passes over Kyle Wilson that Smith didn't. 49ers left at least 20 points off the board and the Texans are even better.

We have 5 rough games left. Texans, @ Seattle, Arizona, NE x2. Those will all be tough, some will be brutal.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I can only imagine this board today, fans jumping off of buildings, screaming for the firing of everybody, replace Sanchez blah blah blah...

To me, Sanchez was never able to get comfortable, he had happy feet, rushed throws, didn't let plays develop, and didn't trust his receivers, and why should he consider what he's playing with. The worst thing for Sanchez and the Jets going into today was going another game without Keller. The timing is still off, the fumbles were bad, more bad luck on the Tebow to Epps play that would have given the Jets the ball in SF terriority early in the game. I mention these plays because they were big momentum plays. Epps holds on to that ball, maybe we score on that drive. If Sanchez doesn't fumble, we go into halftime down 7-3. It really is true, that as young Qb's develop, and face early adversity, they tend to develop bad habits, that is what I see with Sanchez. But, I'll say it again, Sanchez is really playing with a short deck, he knows it, but he also knows there isn't anything he can do about it. No Keller was big again, and now no Holmes, man, the luck. It's a shame, but it's something Sanchez needs to fight through. And before anybody even asks, Tebow doesn't do any better, not even close, so please, save the Tebow nonsense.

The second half was basically the team falling apart and not having the heart to stop the bleeding.

Many criticisms against the team today, from players to coaches can't be refuted, they just can't.

I'm willing to accept the offense being out of sync, Sanchez struggling with young and inexperienced weapons, and missing Keller, but starting next week, that has to change. The season is on the brink, how can Ryan get this team to respond.

I have no doubt the team is still punch drunk from losing Revis, ok, today they got it out of their system, they played too tentative, they played collectively on offense and defense like a team that was still trying to decide how it wanted to perform, how they wanted to play offensively, and how they wanted to play defensively.

I got to give SF credit for the slight of their game plan to go with the wildcat, it was rather brilliant, and it made sense.

Ok Rex, you got your dud, you have ONE week to show everybody what kind of team you have this year, and what they can do the rest of the way. The vultures will be out all week, the Tebow groupies are already out, and the SOJF's want blood. But to an extent, I can't blame them, a team that is supposed to be a contender, to be a team that is going to compete for a championship, on both sides of the ball, it was one huge dud.

Every player needs to look in the mirror, every single player, they all need to be on the same page. Who gives a **** who is out, injured, come together and be a team, can Ryan do it with this group, and it's no easy task against a strong Houston team, and probably without Holmes. I've always said the mark of a good coach is how his team plays for him, how they respond to adversity. IMO, Ryan has always been able to get the best of out of the team when facing that adversity, they have that opportunity earlier this year.

This team needs to at the very least show up next week, ready to play, come out with heart, come out with fight, come out with a purpose, be willing to be aggressive, be smart, come out swinging and show us the team has heart and that today was an aberration.
    You tell 'em Knute.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you aren't going to bother reading, or just act like a jackass, stay out of the ****ing thread.
    your thread sucks, most of the time that is the case with you, you're a white weirdo

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

You have been wrong about everything. You really don't have any idea of what the issues are for this team.

Seriously, you are grasping at straws.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    your thread sucks, most of the time that is the case with you, you're a white weirdo
    Sucks is debatable, but your response is agenda driven and racist.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray Ray, you don't run this forum. Stop telling people what they can or can not say.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the Captain of the Titanic wrote a post/note/letter like this before it went down.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    You have been wrong about everything. You really don't have any idea of what the issues are for this team.

Seriously, you are grasping at straws.
    What exactly have I been wrong about?

Seriously, not at all interested in the responses from know-nothing blowhards like you.

This thread isn't about being right or wrong, it isn't about me, it's about the team, stay on topic.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Serious question. If they play like they did today or worse next week against a BETTER team, then what....what will you say?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Ray Ray, you don't run this forum. Stop telling people what they can or can not say.
    If you're going to act like a jackass, I'll say what I want, STFU.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately for us, the only team that Tebow would do well against is the team he plays for...

This team is going no where with the most pathetic offense I have ever seen. Three weeks in a row... They are horrible...

The defense is a joke... Teams are rushing for over 200 yards a game against us...

4 and 12 here we come....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Serious question. If they play like they did today or worse next week against a BETTER team, then what....what will you say?
    He'll say that the NEXT game is REALLY huge.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What exactly have I been wrong about?

Seriously, not at all interested in the responses from know-nothing blowhards like you.

This thread isn't about being right or wrong, it isn't about me, it's about the team, stay on topic.
    Serious question: what makes you think that we have any chance of beating Houston after you saw what happened against the 49ers who are almost as bad as we are on offense (at least they have a running game)?????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    I guess you'll have to wait until next week just like I will and see how they play.

What is your point? The Jets were garbage today, does this thread suggest otherwise, or is your agenda with me too deep that you didn't bother to read it?