TE - KELLEN WINSLOW
    WR - PLAXICO BURRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Z 6 View Post
    WHO IS AVAILABLE?

TE - KELLEN WINSLOW
    WR - PLAXICO BURRESS
    LOL

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.
    Last edited by C Mart; 09-30-2012 at 09:44 PM.

WHO IS AVAILABLE?

TE - KELLEN WINSLOW
    WR - PLAXICO BURRESS
    one less candidate to replace Mike T

I'd rather have Chad Johnson.

theres no urgency to sign trade or replace anyone on the current roster. rex and tanne are content with what we have. the offense is the worst its been in years. and the elite defense has more holes than a hunk of swiss cheese.

Veteran
    Honestly, this season has quickly turned into a shambles. Keller is hurt. Revis is done. Holmes sure looks to be done. Sanchez looks just plain shaky. It could be Joe Montana behind center and the Jets would still struggle to win games.

Yeah - maybe they bring someone in - but it doesnt matter much. There is too much wrong and not enough right at this point. All that matters is for the powers-that-be to decide what kind of change needs to happen.

For me, the problems at least start at the GM. If we had a real football guy we wouldn't be where we are. Head coach might also have to be replaced. Sucks.

Jets Insider VIP
    WHO IS AVAILABLE?

TE - KELLEN WINSLOW
    WR - PLAXICO BURRESS
    I am not sure but I can tell you one thing those two are better than some of the players we have on our current roster!!! And that really is the question to ask do they help you win?

They, the Jets FO doesn't bring Edwards back because I believe he was caught at a gay pick up locale (at least that is what someone said out here); and I for one now believe them since no one in their RIGHT mind can say he wouldn't have significntly helped this offense.

Tanny is being exposed. I remember geting pillored out here four years ago when I said Jerry Resse was a way better GM then Tanny and I wonder about those who mocked me then what they have to say now.

Finally the team even under barbeque Herm Edwards was never as they were today never and that is saying something!!!!!

All Pro
    TBH....there isnt anyone sitting on their couch that's gonna magically come and save our season.

Play the rest of the season with the trash we have, take the high draft pick, clean house and start over...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

Finally the team even under barbeque Herm Edwards was never as they were today never and that is saying something!!!!!
    This!

In 2009 we were playing great D, had a great running game, and it was blatantly obvious we needed a receiving threat that could make Safeties honest. We needed one thing. Today there is not one FA addition that could turn this around, therefor it's not worth mortgaging the future. We've done enough of that.

Th Jets don't have anyone trading except for Mangold.

why trade anyone? ryan grant terrell owens chad johnson kellen winslow vince young and jeremy shockey are all looking for work. anyone of them improves this offense immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    why trade anyone? ryan grant terrell owens chad johnson kellen winslow vince young and jeremy shockey are all looking for work. anyone of them improves this offense immediately.
    Vince Young? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    Vince Young? LOL
    at this point better than sanchez at least he can run.

All Pro
    plax wasn't bad for us..

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I am not sure but I can tell you one thing those two are better than some of the players we have on our current roster!!! And that really is the question to ask do they help you win?

They, the Jets FO doesn't bring Edwards back because I believe he was caught at a gay pick up locale (at least that is what someone said out here); and I for one now believe them since no one in their RIGHT mind can say he wouldn't have significntly helped this offense.

Tanny is being exposed. I remember geting pillored out here four years ago when I said Jerry Resse was a way better GM then Tanny and I wonder about those who mocked me then what they have to say now.

So because he was caught in an area that is known for gay pick ups he's instantly tainted?

My guess is there's a club or two around there (straight or gay) that he was probably patroning

Not that I'm giving your story any credibility that is. It just seems downright...... well jokelahomaish for people to vilify him for being spotted in an area that's known for gay people to visit, whether there be clubs there or not..

**** I've visited gay clubs with friends and had a blast. I've also DJ'd at them and generally have more fun playing there than at a "straight" club.

Not to mention.... Anyone remember Kordell Stewart?

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    TBH....there isnt anyone sitting on their couch that's gonna magically come and save our season.

Play the rest of the season with the trash we have, take the high draft pick, clean house and start over...
    A team that scores 48 points week one is in shambles...I dont think so...We need to make adjustments and since revis went down we are still in shock and awe mood in the organization they need to make adjustments quickly or we are f'd but right now we are tied for 1st place in our division so RELAX...the coaches NOW have to ACTUALLY COACH and the PLAYERS OUT THERE NOW N+MUST STEP UP!....Bottom line shut up with all the conspiracy theories Chit man you guys have no faith in a team you are suppose to be a fan of.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    I'd rather have Chad Johnson.
    I'd rather eat dog s hit than sign any of those a-holes.

The damn Jets tried fixing something that clearly wasn't broken... Holmes, Edwards and Cotch. All down hill from there. Tanny outsmarted himself if that's even possible...

Let it burn! This team needs a major overhaul. Our scouts and FO need to hit the road. This team needs SPEED on Defense really bad.