Thread: Rex Ryan Is Like a Used Car Salesman.

Rex Ryan Is Like a Used Car Salesman.

A used car salesman will try to sell a car that has a broken engine and try to prove to you it isn't broken. I love Rex, I really do. He has brought a different culture to this team that we never had. But the facts are there. Every time it comes to having to upgrade his players, he stays "loyal" to his guys. Before everyone says, oh we drafted Coples & Davis, well where are they? Coples has done nothing and Davis hasn't seen the field because Rex broken down station wagon is still on the field in Bart Scott. It is time for Rex to stop being loyal to his guys and play the best players on the roster before he loses his job. I don't want Sanchez benched because we don't have a better option behind him, but it is hilarious for Rex not even to consider it as per is post game press conference today.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    A used car salesman will try to sell a car that has a broken engine and try to prove to you it isn't broken. I love Rex, I really do. He has brought a different culture to this team that we never had. But the facts are there. Every time it comes to having to upgrade his players, he stays "loyal" to his guys. Before everyone says, oh we drafted Coples & Davis, well where are they? Coples has done nothing and Davis hasn't seen the field because Rex broken down station wagon is still on the field in Bart Scott. It is time for Rex to stop being loyal to his guys and play the best players on the roster before he loses his job. I don't want Sanchez benched because we don't have a better option behind him, but it is hilarious for Rex not even to consider it as per is post game press conference today.
    He is a snake oil charlatan. "Take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take a swipe at two of yours"

Right on, *******. Right on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    Sanchez needs to be benched before he loses his self-assurance! The guy is not playing with typial fire and bravado. He looks tentative, scared and has that deer in the eyes look. Sitting him for a few games might save his career. Its about time REX thought about it. I do not care who we bring in to replace Mark temporarily. If Tebow played as poorly as Sanchez did today, all the Sanchez fans would be yelling for us to cut him. I would like to see McElroy with the first team and see what he has. We should be able to beat INDY with either Tebow or McElroy at the helm. Houston is another story! But its Mark's sanity and well being being called into question here. If the Sanchez fans want him to be a successful QB in the future the time is now to sit him down and have him collect his thoughts!