Thread: Jets early 7 point dogs against Houston

Jets Insider VIP

Jets early 7 point dogs against Houston

Lay the 7, bet the ranch

Next game is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    Lay the 7, bet the ranch
    For sure. Take the texans even if they gave 21.

Niners minus 4 today was basically free money. Anyone who watched us play against the Steelers and Dolphins and wasn't being a complete homer knew the Jets were going to get smashed.

Texans minus 7 but that number could get higher by week's end, especially if and when Holmes is ruled out

I'm about to get rich.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Niners minus 4 today was basically free money. Anyone who watched us play against the Steelers and Dolphins and wasn't being a complete homer knew the Jets were going to get smashed.

Texans minus 7 but that number could get higher by week's end, especially if and when Holmes is ruled out
    Good call. It's already to 7.5.

I'm as pessimistic as the next Jets fan, but I actually think the Jets respond here and play a real solid game...Sanchez or not.

The Texans can actually throw the ball, in addition to having a defense and running game that are just as good as the 49ers. We won't even be able to stack the box next week, and it will be more of the same on offense (maybe a slight improvement, but only because you really can't be worse than we were today).