Thread: LOL @ "we're in first place in the division"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

LOL @ "we're in first place in the division"

I could dig it after last week. But after this? It's kinda like driving a car off a cliff, and while it's sailing down through the air towards the rocks below, thinking "hey, at this very moment the car is in perfect shape!"

Last week was our high point, boys.

Next game is huge

Veteran
    I've always been a glass half full guy even during the worst of times, but this team is in the verge epic collapse.

All League
    Does the car hit the rocks next week, or is it still sailing through the air?

I feel like I'm about to get a bj from a hot chick and then she repeatedly punches me in the balls.

What were we talking about?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Next game is huge
    So is your azz.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I feel like I'm about to get a bj from a hot chick and then she repeatedly punches me in the balls.
    That is hilariously accurate.

No no no. How about this?

The car is flying towards the rocks, but the curveball is that the car actually has wings and we're just trying to hit the button and have the wings come out before the car hits the rocks.

I think you'll see that the wings will come out in time and the car will fly away like a JET.

ALL THE WAY TO NEW ORLEANS

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Does the car hit the rocks next week, or is it still sailing through the air?
    It's a super slo-mo action shot, with Rex behind the wheel and Tanny next to him in the front seat, hugging each other with a horrified look at the approaching rocks below. They're screaming in unison "N - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - O," but it's a really really low voice (super slo-mo). Woody is in the trunk like the monkey from Speed Racer.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    It's a super slo-mo action shot, with Rex behind the wheel and Tanny next to him in the front seat, hugging each other with a horrified look at the approaching rocks below. They're screaming in unison "N - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - O," but it's a really really low voice (super slo-mo). Woody is in the trunk like the monkey from Speed Racer.

Hope that helps.
    Jesus fish on the back for Tebow? Even he couldn't get God behind us. Wait.. F that.. Just get him to not hate us.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Jesus fish on the back for Tebow?
    Yes. Right next to the "I BRAKE FOR SNACKS" bumper sticker.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post

Hope that helps.
    Gotcha. 12 more weeks of slo-mo. Or they hit the rocks in week 13, and the last 3 weeks is slo-mo replays of the explosion.