Thread: It's the bravado, just STFU!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

It's the bravado, just STFU!

I've been a Jet fan for 44 years & have survived worse seasons than this one will end up but this is the 1st time I've had a coach keep telling me that the sh*t I'm eating is chicken salad.
    I have no idea what we have in Sanchez because he's got half his offense on the sidelines with hamstring injuries & the players he's got on the field either play when they decide too (Holmes), are other teams rejects, (Schillens), practice squad UDFAs Cumberland, a 5-11 teams reject (Smith), a running back that can't run or catch, (Greene), another guy that would probably be most teams 3rd running back in Powell, oh I don't want to forget Epps, (who the hell is this guy?).
    Our starting LBs are relics! Scott, Pace, Thomas & Harris isn't even as good as Bowman on the 49ers & he's our best LB.
    Do you guys think an org. Like the Pats would pay Harris 9 mill?

I was under no illusion that we would contend this year but I had no idea that I would be witnessing such a clusterf*ck of a football team!
    Getting back to my 1st point, please, please Rex STFU! Stop telling us how great of a D coach u are, I'm sure after today we are ranked dead last stopping the run.
    Stop telling us to bet against you! Cause right now SARs counting all his money betting against you.
    You just got your azz handed to you by a real coach that prepares his team, embarrassed your idea of the wildcat with his own and made you look foolish biting your lip on the sideline.
    Yea Rex you got humbled my man, no amount of bravado was gonna overcome the lax of Xs & Os on your part here.
    Tanny had a lot to say in Hardknocks about how smart he was trading a 5th round pick for Holmes, well Tanny how's that working out?
    Last year your guy quit on his team, this year while getting injured he just tosses the ball in disgust for a 49er TD.
    I have to say I hated the clown car picture but it really stinks to know that the team I follow is in fact a circus.
    I watch my team, win or lose but I refuse to watch the Jets when they play with no heart or passion on top of the fact they have no talent.
    The Vikings beat the 49ers last week with a 2nd year QB at the helm.
    We didn't even show up.
    So much for the Rex & Tanny dog & pony show
    It was fun in 2009 & 2010, I should have known it wouldn't last. Teams are gonna love shutting this group of talkers including the coach up!
    Gonna be a long year, hope we take advantage of our high draft choices with someone else making the choices.
    Tanny & Rex were tied to Sanchez. Failure is not an option in today's NFL.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amen

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    I've been a Jet fan for 44 years & have survived worse seasons than this one will end up but this is the 1st time I've had a coach keep telling me that the sh*t I'm eating is chicken salad.
    I have no idea what we have in Sanchez because he's got half his offense on the sidelines with hamstring injuries & the players he's got on the field either play when they decide too (Holmes), are other teams rejects, (Schillens), practice squad UDFAs Cumberland, a 5-11 teams reject (Smith), a running back that can't run or catch, (Greene), another guy that would probably be most teams 3rd running back in Powell, oh I don't want to forget Epps, (who the hell is this guy?).
    Our starting LBs are relics! Scott, Pace, Thomas & Harris isn't even as good as Bowman on the 49ers & he's our best LB.

I was under no illusion that we would contend this year but I had no idea that I would be witnessing such a clusterf*ck of a football team!
    Getting back to my 1st point, please, please Rex STFU! Stop telling us how great of a D coach u are, I'm sure after today we are ranked dead last stopping the run.
    Stop telling us to bet against you! Cause right now SARs counting all his money betting against you.
    You just got your azz handed to you by a real coach that prepares his team, embarrassed your idea of the wildcat with his own and made you look foolish biting your lip on the sideline.
    Yea Rex you got humbled my man, no amount of bravado was gonna overcome the lax of Xs & Os on your part here.
    Tanny had a lot to say in Hardknocks about how smart he was trading a 5th round pick for Holmes, well Tanny how's that working out?
    Last year your guy quit on his team, this year while getting injured he just tosses the ball in disgust for a 49er TD.
    I have to say I hated the clown car picture but it really stinks to know that the team I follow is in fact a circus.
    I watch my team, win or lose but I refuse to watch the Jets when they play with no heart or passion on top of the fact they have no talent.
    We didn't even show up.
    It was fun in 2009 & 2010, I should have known it wouldn't last. Teams are gonna love shutting this group of talkers including the coach up!
    Gonna be a long year, hope we take advantage of our high draft choices with someone else making the choices.
    Excellent. My sentiments exactly. I would add that the owner is a major reason why we are in this mess. Sadly he will be around for a long time.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

We didn't even show up.
    Well, atleast now we know how SAR I got enough money for his 3-series and watches.

But seriously, I agree with everything you said.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

We didn't even show up.
    I couldn’t have said this better myself.
    There’s nothing wrong in losing to a good team. but to phone it in this way leads me to believe that Rex has lost the room. He was always able to rely on his defence to keep games close, but i seems to me that his D seems fed up with the lack of offensive production coming out of Sanchez and Co.