Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10.01 Tweets, News and Updates

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

10.01 Tweets, News and Updates

@AdamSchefter: Former Lions cornerback Aaron Berry agreed to a 2 year deal with the New York Jets, according to his agent @audieattar.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    HahahaahHahahahahahs ... Welcome to the bottom f the barrell boys.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz
    Colts coach Chuck Pagano has been diagnosed with a "serious'' illness and will miss the next few games, at least. Arians will be interim.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Vlad Ducasse has slowly been getting more snaps at LG. Yesterday, he had 20 snaps, while starter Matt Slauson had 34.

Which Jets wide receiver was on the field the most yesterday? Chaz Schilens... 49 of the team's 53 offensive snaps.

Aaron Maybin has been lost in shuffle. He played in in just 2 snaps. 1st round pick Q. Coples, however, got his most extensive PT: 41 snaps

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deb ‏@LilMissNYJet
    The ****ty feeling this morning isnít from losing, itís from fear that no one in the organization knows what to do to start winning.

She gets it!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing how the fans saw this coming a year in advance and the FO and coaching staff did not. The Jets are a reactive organization, not a proactive one.

From the top down.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Amazing how the realistic fans saw this coming a year in advance and the delusional Green Kool Aide fans along with the FO and coaching staff did not. The Jets are a reactive organization, not a proactive one.

From the top down.
    Fixed.

I can hear Kentucky Jet as he's being dragged away to the asylum, "So you have inside information and you know more than our own GM and HC? Please tell us how you know more than our own GM and HC."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing how the fans saw this coming a year in advance and the FO and coaching staff did not. The Jets are a reactive organization, not a proactive one.

From the top down.
    Even more amazing that you put up a thread yesterday asking the board not to be jackasses about thumping your chests because you drink your own miserable drivel 24x7x365, and then proceed to do exactly what you asked others NOT to do in every thread.

Did the same fans see the injury to Revis? The injuries the team has had at the most critical positions no the team which what is really impacting the offense right now?

Right, a broken clock is right twice a day... Do I get to thump my chest when things do turn around?

Your'e a tool.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Even more amazing that you put up a thread yesterday asking the board not to be jackasses about thumping your chests because you drink your own miserable drivel 24x7x365, and then proceed to do exactly what you asked others NOT to do in every thread.

Did the same fans see the injury to Revis? The injuries the team has had at the most critical positions no the team which what is really impacting the offense right now?

Right, a broken clock is right twice a day... Do I get to thump my chest when things do turn around?

Your'e a tool.
    You are an incompetent, ignorant jackass. My thread was about calling out other posters with "I told you so". I clearly stated that the organization was fair game.

I have never criticized posters about the result of a player/coach that we disagreed about.

And in my post in this thread, I credited posters, I did not knock them.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 10-01-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Your'e a tool.
    You are an incompetent, ignorant jackass. My thread was about calling out other posters with "I told you so". I clearly stated that the organization was fair game.

I have never criticized posters about the result of a player/coach that we disagreed about.

gents, keep it down pls.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Fixed.

I can hear Kentucky Jet as he's being dragged away to the asylum, "So you have inside information and you know more than our own GM and HC? Please tell us how you know more than our own GM and HC."
    LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Fixed.

One of your funnier posts ny friend. Literally had me laughing out loud in my office!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    @evansilva: Looked at 200 of Aaron Berry 2011 snaps for @RossTuckerNFL show this summer. Talented CB. Wouldn't surprise if he started for #Jets by Wk 6.

I agree

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    @evansilva: Looked at 200 of Aaron Berry 2011 snaps for @RossTuckerNFL show this summer. Talented CB. Wouldn't surprise if he started for #Jets by Wk 6.

I agree

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Your'e a tool.
    President Emeritus Kool Aid Club of East Rutherford NJ.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    gents, keep it down pls.
    Sorry crash. I regretted it the moment I clicked "Submit Reply".

He brings out the worst in me.

No excuse. Apologies.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post

I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post

I agree
    You must REALLY agree then.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    chris moore ‏@mooretosay
    love hearing the ads for jets season tix today. Great cabins available on the titanic! Get yours while they last

have to laugh or you'll cry....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry crash. I regretted it the moment I clicked "Submit Reply".

He brings out the worst in me.

No excuse. Apologies.
    The worst in you...thats a LOT of area to cover!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

You included a reference to "fans" who all saw this coming, a plug to those of you out there, yourself included, that all seem to feel you are in the know more than anybody else...

When I saw your thread, I wanted to applaud you for it, then I saw a post like this, it registers stale...

This much is certain, you don't practice what you preach, despite your arrogance.