Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 10.01 Tweets, News and Updates

@adbrandt: Never forget in GB War Room after 2003 Draft. Scout yelled out "Anyone want to sign this Romo guy? He's from Wisconsin." Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    My name is Brian Schottenheimer and i was hired by the NY Jets to be the OC. At my interview, i made known the perticulars of my scheme which included multiple motion and deception.

I was allowed to interview a QB who i believe had the acument to execute my schemes, but when he struggled early i was forced to adapt to a more favorable scheme. Over the Course of my tenure,i had the opportunity to work with Various starting QBs but only this last 1 was with me long enough to have the opportunity to grow in my scheme but due to his inability to grasp it, we instead adopted a scheme that was less complicated .

We had mild success, but once i realize that my way wasn't going to be the the motus operandi, i requested that i be allowed to end my commision as OC with the team before they canned my backside.

I am now in the process of implimenting my scheme as OC of the Rams after being hired by their new HC.
    Thus far,it looks promissing.
    ****ty was horrible in his own right and there is no sugar coating that remember 37 and people running 5 yard routes.... yeah that was all Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Santonio Holmes' MRI is getting shipped to "different places," Rex said. He says he's not sure how many weeks he will miss.

Rex is unsure of timetable on Santonio Holmes' return. He says it's good news that X-rays were negative. He won't play this week.

Rex says the team is "trying to figure out exactly what it is" with Holmes' injury. Rex says "it's hard to say" if it's Lisfranc injury.

Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Rex says MRI is being sent "different people." Says it "obviously looks doubtful for this week" for Holmes. "It's going to take some time"

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    ACL has been ruled out, Rex said.
    There's nothing wrong with Holmes, he just gave up like last season.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Santonio Holmes' MRI is getting shipped to "different places," Rex said. He says he's not sure how many weeks he will miss.

Rex is unsure of timetable on Santonio Holmes' return. He says it's good news that X-rays were negative. He won't play this week.

Rex says the team is "trying to figure out exactly what it is" with Holmes' injury. Rex says "it's hard to say" if it's Lisfranc injury.

Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Rex says MRI is being sent "different people." Says it "obviously looks doubtful for this week" for Holmes. "It's going to take some time"

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    ACL has been ruled out, Rex said.

There's nothing wrong with him, he gave up like last season.

@WhitlockJason: Im in! RT @Burt2Burt: Chiefs fans to fly banner over stadium http://t.co/tzHxrbzb

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Dude.

All joking aside, this is REALLY embarrassing as a fan. I dont know WHO is most to blame, but lets just blow up the entire thing and start from scratch.

What is the argument to that? WHat "cornerstones" are we just not able to do without?
    Umm this 1000X

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rammagen View Post
    ****ty was horrible in his own right and there is no sugar coating that remember 37 and people running 5 yard routes.... yeah that was all Sanchez
    Ultimately,you are right.The leader always take the blame, that is if he's a leader worth his sand. The problem is thou some of us look beneath what it looks like and see the real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Ultimately,you are right.The leader always take the blame, that is if he's a leader worth his sand. The problem is thou some of us look beneath what it looks like and see the real issue.
    That is rather big of you to admit I am wrong....
    Schitty was horrible and anyone that defends really needs to take a closer look at themselves. sanchez has been bad as well but if you think this is all sanchez you have allot to learn about football.
    So you claim to look beneath then explain the running game the fact defense can't tackle me and then please oh bright scholar of the internet inform us all