Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Kyle Wilson Mouthing Off After Multiple Burns

  1. #41
    All the clowning on the field is a reflection of the culture we have in our team. This is the team that Rex has built. He's been the lead clown the past few years. If we want our players to change, our coach has to take the lead.

  2. #42
    Wilson is a bum. The only reason he didn't get toasted yesterday is because Smith kept overthrowing his targets. Keep having your back behind the ball Kyle, smh.

  3. #43
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Maybe Dennis Thurman is not this coach Rex hypes him to be...
    I'm beginning to think anything Rex says isn't what it......friggin' used car salesman

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    I'm beginning to think anything Rex says isn't what it......friggin' used car salesman
    He even looks the part...

    All he needs is the cheap suit.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Wilson has been doing this for years, the stupid finger wave if his man doesn't catch the pass. I'm surprised you guys are noticing now.

    Glad most of you are coming around on him. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but any corner that still can't do basic things like turn his head or locate the ball, IN HIS THIRD YEAR, doesn't deserve any praise. Is it too early to use the "B' word?
    dead on, he sure has had these antics since day 1. The guy is a disgrace, of course it's not too early to call him a bust, he's been that since day 1 also

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    Wilson is a bum. The only reason he didn't get toasted yesterday is because Smith kept overthrowing his targets. Keep having your back behind the ball Kyle, smh.
    waste of a number one draft pick.

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I say give him the WR job. It's not like the Jets have anyone ELSE to throw out there since Tone could be done for the year.


    I mean...Let's see him finger-wag when he gets leveled by a Safety after going up for a "duck" that Mark threw down the middle.....
    I see you've deleted your avatar pic. lol

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    It was embarrassing to watch him do that. Shaking a finger at the receivers.. C'mon wilson, you got burnt so many times it was pathetic.

    He looked so out of place from the get go. The only reason that first pass wasn't for a TD was because he ran into the guy.
    Maybe his finger was on fire.

  9. #49
    Big Papa Georgio ‏@SportsGeek33
    Hmmm. I see why the #Jets went straight for Aaron Berry on Monday. Looking at the All-22, Kyle Wilson's not a problem - he's a HUGE problem.

    Deb
    ‏@LilMissNYJet
    @SportsGeek33 but his finger waving skills are top notch!

    Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets
    @SportsGeek33 Been saying this for years...no concept of how to play football in the air, slow hips, can't read double move routes

    Big Papa Georgio ‏@SportsGeek33 @TurnOnTheJets
    Yup. But it comes to something else when Bart Scott's giving Wilson in-game instructions on how to play CB!

    Last edited by C Mart; 10-02-2012 at 11:42 AM.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,759
    Lets hope Berry can learn the defense and become the #2. And if he behaves, he can replace Wilson next season.

    As for this season, I would give Josh Bush a shot at becoming our nickel back.

    Wilson has been coddled like Sanchez by the coaching staff. Enough is enough now.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Big Papa Georgio ‏@SportsGeek33
    Hmmm. I see why the #Jets went straight for Aaron Berry on Monday. Looking at the All-22, Kyle Wilson's not a problem - he's a HUGE problem.

    Deb
    ‏@LilMissNYJet
    @SportsGeek33 but his finger waving skills are top notch!

    Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets
    @SportsGeek33 Been saying this for years...no concept of how to play football in the air, slow hips, can't read double move routes

    Big Papa Georgio ‏@SportsGeek33 @TurnOnTheJets
    Yup. But it comes to something else when Bart Scott's giving Wilson in-game instructions on how to play CB!
    There were people on here last year saying that he was better than Cromartie and/or could easily replace Cromartie.

  12. #52
    Kyle Wilson blows. Someone remind me why we passed on Terrence Cody for this clown and Vlad Dudasse?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us