Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorry to all J.I. posters but................

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    When we had the horses, Schitty wasted them.

Now that we have no horses, wouldn't matter who our OC is.

The 2010 Jets were "the" team. They were what the entire Ryan era was ultimately about. The coaches on that particular team who didn't have the boys prepared for Pittsburgh are the ones we'll rue forever, Schitty among them.

SAR I

Sanchez not protecting the ball as he was sacked(which led to a fumble-recovery TD by the Steelers) was one we'll rue forever. Had he held on, who knows?

Maybe things develop the same way but the Jets actually end up(at the very least) leading toward the end with a shot at the SuperBowl...

Being a Jets fan sure is tough.

Sam Bradford completed 16-of-30 passes for 221 yards, zero touchdowns and an interception in St. Louis' 19-13 Week 4 win over the Seahawks.

Wow, what a day under Schotty....In total, Sam has 4 TDs and 4 INTs. He usually known for being accurate.

It seems to me that Rex doesn't know how to evaluate talent or hire coaches. He does know how to run a defense but he doesn't understand the rest of the job; so the marriage of Tanny/Rex seems to be destined for failure. Rex needs a stong talent evaluator and a GM who says "this is your new _______ coordinator/coach/player. Which I guess means he is not really a head coach but is a defensive coordinator???? I like Rex and I hope he makes it but that means Tanny has to go...tough decision because I think they will both suceed; but not together.

Quote Originally Posted by usapaw View Post
    It seems to me that Rex doesn't know how to evaluate talent or hire coaches. He does know how to run a defense but he doesn't understand the rest of the job; so the marriage of Tanny/Rex seems to be destined for failure. Rex needs a stong talent evaluator and a GM who says "this is your new _______ coordinator/coach/player. Which I guess means he is not really a head coach but is a defensive coordinator???? I like Rex and I hope he makes it but that means Tanny has to go...tough decision because I think they will both suceed; but not together.
    I remember when Tangini suddenly stopped looking like a good marriage.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Sam Bradford completed 16-of-30 passes for 221 yards, zero touchdowns and an interception in St. Louis' 19-13 Week 4 win over the Seahawks.

Wow, what a day under Schotty....In total, Sam has 4 TDs and 4 INTs. He usually known for being accurate.
    This is Bradford's 1st yr under Shotty unlike Rodgers who has been in the Packers syystem for quite some time.Rodgers is considered by many to be 1 of if not the elite QB(s) in pro football.

How did Mr Rodgers do against the Seahawks defense?
    Sometimes u have to give credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    This is Bradford's 1st yr under Shotty unlike Rodgers who has been in the Packers syystem for quite some time.Rodgers is considered by many to be 1 of if not the elite QB(s) in pro football.

How did Mr Rodgers do against the Seahawks defense?
    Sometimes u have to give credit where credit is due.
    or not give credit to those who don't deserve it

Sam Bradford:

WK Game Date Opp Result G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
    1 09/09 @ DET L 23-27 1 1 17 25 68.0 198 7.9 1 0 4 25 105.1 2 2 1.0 0 1 0
    2 09/16 WAS W 31-28 1 1 26 35 74.3 310 8.9 3 1 2 9 117.6 3 10 3.3 0 1 0
    3 09/23 @ CHI L 6-23 1 1 18 35 51.4 152 4.3 0 2 6 51 39.2 2 14 7.0 0 -- --
    4 09/30 SEA W 19-13 1 1 16 30 53.3 221 7.4 0 1 2 12 63.3 2 -2 -1.0 0 -- --
    TOTAL 4 4 77 125 61.6 881 7.0 4 4 14 97 80.1 9 24 2.7 0 2 0

One good game against the Washington D
    Last edited by escamoter2; 10-01-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelForbin View Post
    6). We have this thing called Tebow, and an administration who thought it was a good football move

You really do have to wonder what the F*** these idiots were thinking

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I see Shoddy as more of an anal fissure rather than a wound.
    Those things are painful....anal fissures that is....and maybe Shoddy...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    When we had the horses, Schitty wasted them.

Now that we have no horses, wouldn't matter who our OC is.

The 2010 Jets were "the" team. They were what the entire Ryan era was ultimately about. The coaches on that particular team who didn't have the boys prepared for Pittsburgh are the ones we'll rue forever, Schitty among them.

SAR I
    This about sums about it.

Dump this thread, it's ridiculous. "Mr. Brian Schottenheimer"
    Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 10-01-2012 at 11:46 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by murphklecko73 View Post
    I have to go on record and say this because it is called..
    I am very sorry that i blamed Mr.Brian Schottenheimer for how crappy the offense was in the past. i do realize that his offense was very predictable, but if you have the players and they exacute the game plan then the system would have worked.
    it wasnt Schotty, it was the players...
    I was wrong
    hello...the team no longer has the same players that Schotty had.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hackett, Schitty, and now Sparano. You need coaching and gameplanning more than talent. The Packers won a SB weathering many injuries. The Giants win with backup RBs and WRs. It's true our GM has left us shorthanded, but coaching has a LOT to do with 34-0 and, without a gift from the Stinkin Fish, 1-3.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Hackett, Schitty, and now Sparano. You need coaching and gameplanning more than talent. The Packers won a SB weathering many injuries. The Giants win with backup RBs and WRs. It's true our GM has left us shorthanded, but coaching has a LOT to do with 34-0 and, without a gift from the Stinkin Fish, 1-3.
    What we see on the field every sunday is a product of the Off the field leader (HC) and the On the field leader(QB).
    Our HC is a defensive coordinator masquerading as a HC and our QB is a talk show host Masquerading as an NFL QB.
    The Hc is supposed to lead the team by letting his coaching staff know what he wants achieve on a game by game basis while the QB is supposed to lead the team by example.

The ship doesn't has a captain and it's heading towards an Iceburg.

The Owner is focus elsewhere
    The GM doesn't know personell
    The HC only cares about his defense
    The QB is a Joke

The Team is a Mess

But there's good news

The Players are not as bad as many fans think.

This team has a solid young 43 DL
    Coples Wilkerson Ellis McIntyre
    It has decent young 43 LBers
    Sapp Davis Harris Dowtin
    It has a solid secondary even beyond this yr
    Revis Cromartie Bush allen