Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last five years of our draft = 0 STAR PLAYERS

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    I still believe the last two years will be very good drafts when all is said and done.....I like Kelley as slot I still believe Ellis and wilk will man this line for years and the same goes with coples. Not sure about Powell but has shown promise and hill is need if some serious development.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I think these guys can really be impact players but under a different CS who knows how to develop young players.

Sad to say the worst move may end up being trading up for Sanchez, although at least we fleeced Mangini in the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Sad to say the worst move may end up being trading up for Sanchez, although at least we fleeced Mangini in the trade.
    tanny tried, just drafted the wrong qb. it happens.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Woodhead had a couple of huge plays yesterday.

Say what you want, the kid's a ball player. He's not a super star but he makes plays when he's asked to make them.
    He is more elusive than any player we have on offense.

After Mangini left, our drafting has gone to ****s. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the Mangenius.

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    this team won't draft a star on offense with rex as the coach.
    I think Hill has that potential.

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    tanny tried, just drafted the wrong qb. it happens.
    Tanny's tried on a lot of picks, too many have failed. Time to go, we need a fresh perspective on the talent on this team and a new approach from the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    After Mangini left, our drafting has gone to ****s. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the Mangenius.
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    All you Mangini was great talent evaluator:

QB Clemens, Schlegel, Eric Smith, TE Jason Pociask, Titus Adams, Jacob Bender, Ghost, Ainge, Marcus Henry and Nate Garner were all drafted during his 3 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    I think these guys can really be impact players but under a different CS who knows how to develop young players.
    Thanks. I'm glad to see someone else is in the same boat as me. Not many in here.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    or the Giants, or the Steelers.

We would have cut Victor Cruz.
    Close. Remember when Rex blustered about how awesome he was and said that the 'Jets would pick him up if the Giants ever cut him'?

Supposedly the Giants were going to cut him, but decided not to because of Ryan's comments. Big friggin loudmouth.

Would be the nice if the Jets drafted some more SEC players... you know, the best conference in college football by far.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1520 View Post
    Would be the nice if the Jets drafted some more SEC players... you know, the best conference in college football by far.
    John Conner- Kentucky.

I hear the Gators ball boy is a free agent.

Talking tanny looking to draft

Quote Originally Posted by eric1520 View Post
    .. No. Tanny's going to look at some more U. Mass players. Also, Boise State.

All League
    ugh