Thread: NY is bipolar. There is no middle ground.

NY is bipolar. There is no middle ground.

I'm not talking about the team. I'm talking about their fans.

You are the ones that make this an emotional roller coaster. Shame on you.

Jets Insider VIP
    GFY

Jets Insider VIP
    LOLGFY

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    GFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LOLGFY
    Oh, this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post

QFT

Another homer upset his prediction of this team's domination hasn't come true. Just admit that some of us were able to look at this team realistically and saw the major holes and issues while others kept funneling that green kool-aid even when their views became very divorced from reality. Don't rag on the fans who were able to be objective.

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post

Disagree..... we would be happy with a functional team that actually could win a SB once every 25 years or so. Is that bi-polar?

Im not a METS fan but my friends who are are pretty loyal.

Kings of over reactions, in both directions. No middle ground.

BIPOLAR!

I've got no dog in this hunt but if I could interject something...

SF and the upcoming Texans might be the two best teams at the moment so getting your ass handed to you, might not be the end of the world. The season is still young and I think that with the lack of hitting in practice that the new CBA has dictated, has some teams still getting their feet under them.

I remember the Giants getting their ass handed to them a couple of times last year and look how that turned out. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Teams can get hot, teams can go cold.

I'm not going to say it's all sunshine and rainbows. I think Rex is reeling at this point unlike some who think it's part of the "master plan". It looks like Rex is going to have to coach is ass off this season to make it work. If he does a good job, you'll know. I think at the end of this season, the Jets will know if Rex is the right guy for the job.

Just look for improvement this week even if the result is the same. It's a long season.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Another homer upset his prediction of this team's domination hasn't come true. Just admit that some of us were able to look at this team realistically and saw the major holes and issues while others kept funneling that green kool-aid even when their views became very divorced from reality. Don't rag on the fans who were able to be objective.

This fan base is pathetic, at least part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I've got no dog in this hunt but if I could interject something...

SF and the upcoming Texans might be the two best teams at the moment so getting your ass handed to you, might not be the end of the world. The season is still young and I think that with the lack of hitting in practice that the new CBA has dictated, has some teams still getting their feet under them.

I remember the Giants getting their ass handed to them a couple of times last year and look how that turned out. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Teams can get hot, teams can go cold.

I'm not going to say it's all sunshine and rainbows. I think Rex is reeling at this point unlike some who think it's part of the "master plan". It looks like Rex is going to have to coach is ass off this season to make it work. If he does a good job, you'll know. I think at the end of this season, the Jets will know if Rex is the right guy for the job.

Just look for improvement this week even if the result is the same. It's a long season.
    Sad that a troll is the voice of reason...

Hall Of Fame
    Top ten

Not Top ten

Top Ten

Not Top ten

Dichotomies rule.

Mostly

Sometimes

How about that Ryder Cup, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Top ten

Not Top ten

Top Ten

Not Top ten

Dichotomies rule.

Mostly

Sometimes

How about that Ryder Cup, eh?
    Possibly.

Gotta admit, this fanbase is predictable and easily played like a drum. The media just strokes that flame and these guys start pounding their heads on the asylum padded walls.