Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Our worthless owner cares more about politics than football

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Our worthless owner cares more about politics than football

    http://www.bloomberg.com/video/woody...W4LQkqLNw.html

    there you have it....billionaire Woody cares more about the Republocrat sideshow than his own business succeeding.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno why anyone *****es about an owner who spends to the max as far as the cap goes. Nothing else really matters.

    And the guy is constantly walking around with a Jets hat on when most of the other owners in this league can never be seen.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/video/woody...W4LQkqLNw.html

    there you have it....billionaire Woody cares more about the Republocrat sideshow than his own business succeeding.

    This is just fantasy football to him. People that make that much money don't have to live in reality.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,676
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/video/woody...W4LQkqLNw.html

    there you have it....billionaire Woody cares more about the Republocrat sideshow than his own business succeeding.
    The guy cares more about his country then anything else and thats a bad thing? Get your priorities straight.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Roslyn
    Posts
    6,862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Dunno why anyone *****es about an owner who spends to the max as far as the cap goes. Nothing else really matters.

    And the guy is constantly walking around with a Jets hat on when most of the other owners in this league can never be seen.
    Newsflash. The Jets are $8 Mil under the cap.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Dunno why anyone *****es about an owner who spends to the max as far as the cap goes. Nothing else really matters.

    And the guy is constantly walking around with a Jets hat on when most of the other owners in this league can never be seen.
    Jets are 8 million under the cap and many believe it was the owner who orchestrated the Favre and Tebow trades..........

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    The guy cares more about his country then anything else and thats a bad thing? Get your priorities straight.
    ROFLMAO!!! ...........The guy cares about the country because he is Republican?.....Now that is funny

  8. #8
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/video/woody...W4LQkqLNw.html

    there you have it....billionaire Woody cares more about the Republocrat sideshow than his own business succeeding.
    Hate to break the news to you, but politics ARE more important than football.

    The Jets can't raise your tolls or taxes or confiscate your home or worse.

    The government can and does.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could care less whether he stumps for a republican, democrat or Donald Duck; his politics are his own business.

    What I do care about is the fact that he runs this team as if he is in charge of marketing at the WWE. Its all about creating an over the top, flashy style but unfortunately when it comes down to actual games being played, the outcome cant be scripted.

    He does not have the first clue as to how to build a successful NFL franchise. I heard Justin Beiber is considering trying out for kicker in the offseason. Consider him a Jet.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    This is just fantasy football to him. People that make that much money don't have to live in reality.
    He is the ultimate TRUST fund baby.

    Johnson and Johnson billions.

    Can we all say..."Lucky Sperm club"????

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us