Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Ok I was wrong to defend this "team"...

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I was wrong to defend this "team"...

I really wanted to remain positive and defend Sanchez, Rex and this "organization" and give them the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove themselves.

Well after 1/4 of the season, all they've done is prove me wrong. I'm not too big to admit when I'm wrong!

Sanchez - he has proven he just can't get it done. He is not accurate and he makes BAD decisions. When everything is perfect for him, he plays well. Doesn't happen too often. I guess he would be great with 8 defensive players on the field.

WRs, TEs, etc. - How many other teams O players make spectacular catches on the run and run crisp, clean routes. Not this team.

Rex - Giving the team Monday off after an embarrassment like that! Are you sh*tting me? And your #1 defense -- getting worse and worse as time goes on. He should have sat Sanchez on the bench yesterday and made him think about how bad he is playing. I thought I would see more from this coach -- I WAS WRONG!

Scouting Team - Just plain sucks (and they have for a long time). From Bradway all the way down. Other teams find gems, plug them right in and they ACTUALLY contribute to their teams. You found Revis so I guess that gives you lifetime employment with the Jets.

I refuse to buy another ticket or waste my gas driving to see this bunch of multi-millionaires drive their clown car into this stadium and put that kind of "effort" on the field.

Losing I can handle. Losing like that is TOTALLY unacceptable.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty well said...we need much better personnel

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOfWeeb View Post
    I really wanted to remain positive and defend Sanchez, Rex and this "organization" and give them the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove themselves.

Well after 1/4 of the season, all they've done is prove me wrong. I'm not too big to admit when I'm wrong!

Sanchez - he has proven he just can't get it done. He is not accurate and he makes BAD decisions. When everything is perfect for him, he plays well. Doesn't happen too often. I guess he would be great with 8 defensive players on the field.

WRs, TEs, etc. - How many other teams O players make spectacular catches on the run and run crisp, clean routes. Not this team.

Rex - Giving the team Monday off after an embarrassment like that! Are you sh*tting me? And your #1 defense -- getting worse and worse as time goes on. He should have sat Sanchez on the bench yesterday and made him think about how bad he is playing. I thought I would see more from this coach -- I WAS WRONG!

Scouting Team - Just plain sucks (and they have for a long time). From Bradway all the way down. Other teams find gems, plug them right in and they ACTUALLY contribute to their teams. You found Revis so I guess that gives you lifetime employment with the Jets.

I refuse to buy another ticket or waste my gas driving to see this bunch of multi-millionaires drive their clown car into this stadium and put that kind of "effort" on the field.

Losing I can handle. Losing like that is TOTALLY unacceptable.
    Revis was picked by Mangini. So was Mangold, Harris, and D'Brick. Rhodes was another Mangini pick too.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fire Tanny and Rex