Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remaining Schedule: How many more wins?

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    12-0 run

Keller comes back, this new CB guy is a steal, Hill comes back and flashes his week one talent....plus, the CS is now forced to count on the real play-makers on this team like Kerely and Powell.

Can't you just smell it!!!!
    I think I just farted.

No more then we have now. This is far beyond disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    12-0 run

Keller comes back, this new CB guy is a steal, Hill comes back and flashes his week one talent....plus, the CS is now forced to count on the real play-makers on this team like Kerely and Powell.

Can't you just smell it!!!!
    Yeah. I think I forgot to flush.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AceBoy View Post
    No better than 4-12, maybe wins vs Rams and Colts. With the team in a mess, the remaining games are now difficult.
    This I agree with. All of a sudden..EVERY TEAM we face looks like the toughest team in the NFL.

We may win 3 games total assuming we can beat the Jaguars.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    This I agree with. All of a sudden..EVERY TEAM we face looks like the toughest team in the NFL.

We may win 3 games total assuming we can beat the Jaguars.
    Also, southparkcpa, EVERY team that faces us are thinking one thing :

AUTOMATIC WIN.

sucks, but it's true....

I had them going 6-10 at the start of the season. Now I'm thinking I was overly optimistic.

We have an expansion team offense and a head coach who basically knows nothing about building an offense or dealing with a crisis.
    Last edited by BroadwayRay; 10-01-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent

Wink

10/08 Texans vs Jets ‎-8:30 L
    10/14 Colts vs Jets-1:00 W
    10/21 Jets vs Patriots ‎-4:25 L
    10/28 Dolphins vs Jets‎-1:00 W
    11/11 Jets vs Seahawks‎-4:05 L
    11/18 Jets vs Rams‎-1:00 W
    11/22 Patriots vs Jets‎-8:20 L
    12/02 Cardinals vs Jets -1:00 L
    12/09 Jets vs Jaguars ‎-1:00 W
    12/17 Jets vs Titans ‎-8:30 L
    12/23 Chargers vs Jets‎-8:20 W
    12/30 Jets vs Bills ‎-1:00 W

So it it written, so it will be done.

J. Namath

I'm going 6-10 or 5-11.

5 and 11.

They'll pull out 3 more wins (there are some other really bad teams in this league)

Four more wins. Where, I don't know, but somewhere. Indianapolis? St. Louis or Seattle? Jacksonville? Tennessee? Maybe Buffalo? (Not all of these). The rest are shoe-in losses.

That's about it.

The Titans?!

LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

3-13 book it. That's only if they fire Rex before the end of the season.

I honestly dont know where you guys get these inflated wins totals? 6 wins with this actual roster? I thought and predicted 4 wins right on this forum in late August. Of course some people blasted me but whatever. With the talent we have on our team right this second we honestly will not win one more game. That being said anything is possible so I will say we end up 3-13. Of course if I am wrong I am will be very very happy but I honestly just dont see it and cant imagine how anyone else would see it.

Practice Squad
    The next 2 weeks will define the season IMHO. I believe like everyone else that we will lose to the Texans, but by how much? Then if we lose at home to Luck and the Colts, than we win 1 more game, maybe.

I was thinking 6-10 but these are the Jets. We will be 3-8 and win 5 in a row so we can still not make the playoffs and screw up having a good draft pick.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I was thinking 6-10 but these are the Jets. We will be 3-8 and win 5 in a row so we can still not make the playoffs and screw up having a good draft pick.
    This.

Before the year, I thought this was a 7 to 8 win team

Now...

I'd say we end up either 4-12 or 5-11

I knew this would be the rough patch of the schedule (surviving the first 5 games), but the way they have looked so far coupled with the injuries gives me no hope. I mean I knew the offense was going to suck especially in the beginning, but what is more shocking to me is how bad the defense is.

OK that last game was disgusting, but the defense is still good enough to carry the rest of the team. The O has to get better, Keller will definitely help and one of these WRs might turn into something.

A pissed off Niners team after our best player is lost for the year is a recipe for disaster, but to start with the kneejerk 3-13 predictions now is just foolish. Like a previous poster said the NFL has way too much parity right now for the Jets to win only 1 or 2 out of the next 12.

I definitely think we see a bounce back next Monday night. A win will be really tough but Houston is coming in ready for an easy game (think SF v Minny week 3), maybe Rex will get our guys to actually hit them in the mouth. Love to see anyone say 4-12 after a win next week, if it were that impossible the line wouldn't be 7.

Jets Insider VIP
    6-10