Thread: Tanny

Tanny

As you read this post, you may feel confused at points. If you do, keep reading. The rationale underlying Tanny's plaints is confusing. Fortunately, as you read the superfluity of examples about how Tanny has been trying to pander to pertinacious, liberticidal slimeballs, this letter will slowly begin to make some sense. Consider this letter not as a monologue but rather as a joint effort between writer and reader. Together we shall get my message about Tanny out to the world. Together we shall lead a jacquerie against Tanny. And together we shall find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts.

Tanny is missing not only the point, but also the whole paradigm shift and huge sociological implications. But don't take my word for it; ask any uncivilized scumbag you happen to meet. The fact is, he will do everything in his power to talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; the Tanny Foundation's latest report on harebrained Maoism is filled with fabrications, half-truths, innuendo, and guilt by association. Disguised in this drollery is an important message: If you were to compose a list of the things that an intelligent, clear-eyed, and capable young person could do with his or her life to weaken the critical links in Tanny's nexus of barbaric exhibitionism, I suspect that enabling all people to achieve their potential as human beings would figure somewhere in the first three items. Furthermore, I would bet that item nine, ten, or thereabouts speaks to the importance of informing others that relative to just a few years ago, feckless crybabies of one sort or another are nearly ten times as likely to believe that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by Tanny to issue a flood of bogus theories.

Although bad-tempered troublemakers are relatively small in number compared to the general population, they are increasing in size and fervor. There's something fishy about Tanny's treatises. I think he's up to something, something treacherous and perhaps even bleeding-heart. I want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to make Tanny answer for his wrongdoings.

Many of us long for a modern-day Jesus who can heal the sores of the lepers and the festering open wounds caused by Tanny's pernicious precepts, and I'm not making that up! As I have indicated, far too many people tolerate Tanny's bruta fulmina as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that every time Tanny utters or writes a statement that supports exclusivism—even indirectly—it sends a message that the media should "create" news rather than report it. I certainly feel that we mustn't let him make such statements, partly because his intimations are an abomination, but primarily because I clearly hope you're not being misled by the "new Tanny". Only his methods and tactics have changed. Tanny's goal is still the same: to promote group-think attitudes over individual insights. That's why I'm telling you that Tanny engages in pietistic babble that nauseates even some of my more religious friends. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that Tanny argues that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says vitriolic things. To maintain this thesis, Tanny naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does by the desperate expedient of claiming that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of moonstruck stereotypes.

There is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Tanny perverts hatred in order to embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians, it becomes clear that he can't possibly believe that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. He's vainglorious but he's not that vainglorious. I'll admit that his rhetoric is occasionally decorous. However, Tanny's delusions are just as ripe and far more lethal than those of the materialistic, gin-swilling agitators who insist that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. In short, I feel we must follow through on the critical work that has already begun. I hope other members of the community feel the same.

superfluity?

Did you go through the trouble of looking up the dictionary for every single complex-sounding word hardly anyone here uses in normal conversation and put it in your post which looks like a THOUSAND-WORDS of nothing?

I think I'll copy and paste this to a word document, print it out, then read it on nights when I can't sleep.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    superfluity?

Did you go through the trouble of looking up the dictionary for every single complex-sounding word hardly anyone here uses in normal conversation and put it in your post which looks like a THOUSAND-WORDS of nothing?

I think I'll copy and paste this to a word document, print it out, then read it on nights when I can't sleep.
    Musculature!!!!!

My God, who is this, Billy Big Word. Droning on and on with no context at all, nothing more than hypothetical’s, innuendos, and opinions. This writer needs a life

Undrafted Free Agent
    OP really puts the "pseudo" in pseudo-intellectual.

Veteran
    Thanks you supplied me with more words to use in WORDS WITH FRIENDS.

Learn new words, expand your mind, become a more effective communicator like me.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    As you read this post, you may feel confused at points. If you do, keep reading. The rationale underlying Tanny's plaints is confusing. Fortunately, as you read the superfluity of examples about how Tanny has been trying to pander to pertinacious, liberticidal slimeballs, this letter will slowly begin to make some sense. Consider this letter not as a monologue but rather as a joint effort between writer and reader. Together we shall get my message about Tanny out to the world. Together we shall lead a jacquerie against Tanny. And together we shall find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts.

Tanny is missing not only the point, but also the whole paradigm shift and huge sociological implications. But don't take my word for it; ask any uncivilized scumbag you happen to meet. The fact is, he will do everything in his power to talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; the Tanny Foundation's latest report on harebrained Maoism is filled with fabrications, half-truths, innuendo, and guilt by association. Disguised in this drollery is an important message: If you were to compose a list of the things that an intelligent, clear-eyed, and capable young person could do with his or her life to weaken the critical links in Tanny's nexus of barbaric exhibitionism, I suspect that enabling all people to achieve their potential as human beings would figure somewhere in the first three items. Furthermore, I would bet that item nine, ten, or thereabouts speaks to the importance of informing others that relative to just a few years ago, feckless crybabies of one sort or another are nearly ten times as likely to believe that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by Tanny to issue a flood of bogus theories.

Although bad-tempered troublemakers are relatively small in number compared to the general population, they are increasing in size and fervor. There's something fishy about Tanny's treatises. I think he's up to something, something treacherous and perhaps even bleeding-heart. I want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to make Tanny answer for his wrongdoings.

Many of us long for a modern-day Jesus who can heal the sores of the lepers and the festering open wounds caused by Tanny's pernicious precepts, and I'm not making that up! As I have indicated, far too many people tolerate Tanny's bruta fulmina as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that every time Tanny utters or writes a statement that supports exclusivism—even indirectly—it sends a message that the media should "create" news rather than report it. I certainly feel that we mustn't let him make such statements, partly because his intimations are an abomination, but primarily because I clearly hope you're not being misled by the "new Tanny". Only his methods and tactics have changed. Tanny's goal is still the same: to promote group-think attitudes over individual insights. That's why I'm telling you that Tanny engages in pietistic babble that nauseates even some of my more religious friends. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that Tanny argues that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says vitriolic things. To maintain this thesis, Tanny naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does by the desperate expedient of claiming that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of moonstruck stereotypes.

There is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Tanny perverts hatred in order to embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians, it becomes clear that he can't possibly believe that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. He's vainglorious but he's not that vainglorious. I'll admit that his rhetoric is occasionally decorous. However, Tanny's delusions are just as ripe and far more lethal than those of the materialistic, gin-swilling agitators who insist that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. In short, I feel we must follow through on the critical work that has already begun. I hope other members of the community feel the same.
    So you're anti-semetic

Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    So you're anti-semetic
    No, I'm just anti-Zionist, and I thought my post made that plenty clear.

Normally I dont like to re-use quotes, but this was just too perfect

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Normally I dont like to re-use quotes, but this was just too perfect

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    So you're saying that EternalChampion is really Adam Sandler trolling us.....

Veteran
    I didn't know Sheldon Cooper was a Jet fan.

He needs to be punched in the face for f()cking this team up!!!

Bottomline: Tamponbaum is not a competant NFL GM

Seriously, get help. You sound like the autistic version of Professor Irwin Corey.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Seriously, get help. You sound like the autistic version of Professor Irwin Corey.
    Does anyone have anything substantial to say about the topic at hand, instead of just slinging arrows at the messenger?

Time to break out the Enigma machine again...

Does anyone have anything substantial to say about the topic at hand, instead of just slinging arrows at the messenger?
    Coming from someone who has a header under his name entitled "Your Mom", that's a pretty amusing question.....

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    And when rextilleon of all people tells someone to get help, they really need to get help.