Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Holmes could "miss weeks"/merged Holmes threads

why do I think he is faking???? he grabbed his knee, and now it's a foot. awesome.

He pulled his VAGINA. Out for 28 days.

Quote Originally Posted by rammagen View Post
    I think he is injured just not as bad as he is saying . Now it is covering up for the crappy play he did
    this

Re-watched the game tonight!

For the life of me I can't see how Holmes could be hurt. If you hurt your foot in that situation I don't know how you instinctly throw the ball away.

Very strange to me. I hope he is not faking. That would be a new low.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    ???????????????????????????????????????? QUOTATION MARKS!!! ?????????????????????????????????

those are question marks.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I'm thinking he's fakin, but I'm not gunna say it.
    me too. don't know why he would.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    me too. don't know why he would.
    Embarrassment at making such a bone head play. If he tore his ACL then most would forgive him. If he wasn't really hurt at all then WTF was that play all about ? There would be just no excuse for it.

Besides Holmes is a malcontent and a quitter. I could see him sulking for a while just because he could. He doesn't give a **** about the team. It's all about Santonio.

Hope he's out for the year. F-That piece of garbage. Holmes is the poster-child of the horrible job Tanny has done with this team.

I can't even watch other NFL games without seeing tons of players we could have drafted in rounds 3+ that Tanny passed on or couldn't draft because he trades the picks away.

This is actually a good thing. We might get a chance to see if any of these "other" receivers can cut it. Holmes is a chief cancer on this team--who was rewarded for his narcissism by Bean Counter--Just unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    This is actually a good thing. We might get a chance to see if any of these "other" receivers can cut it. Holmes is a chief cancer on this team--who was rewarded for his narcissism by Bean Counter--Just unbelievable.
    Don't forget, he was also made a captain by our genius HC...

All Pro
    hopefully he will miss many weeks, until the year 2020 or so. I can't believe anyone ever thought it was a good idea to sign him on this team. And his fan club is conspicuously absent.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Even if Holmes is the one big move that has blown up on the Jets, why is that in any related to the other moves the team has made? Why blow up one bad move in Holmes and exasperate it with the rest of the roster?

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Don't forget, he was also made a captain by our genius HC...
    And it was done with the thought that the leadership tag would help Holmes mature, and be a better teammate for it. It probably backfired, but Rex doesn't deserve to be killed for that.

Jets Insider VIP
    I find it utterly unbelievable there hasn't been a diagnosis yet.

They way I see this is a total win/win situation for the Jets.

If he's faking it the players will know and they will talk amoungst themselves. I can't see other players on a new team want to work with such a piece of dog sh1t, hopefully ruining his career.

Same applies with other GM's, who in their right mind would sign This piece Of dog Sh1t after Laying down like he did.

Either way santonio is ****ed. Cut him loose

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This might be the most idiotic thread ever on JI, and thats saying a lot.

He's faking, he's not hurt, he's covering his ass?

OMG this is stupid.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    This might be the most idiotic thread ever on JI, and thats saying a lot.

He's faking, he's not hurt, he's covering his ass?

OMG this is stupid.
    Are you suggesting we make a banner and fly it over the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Esiason2Moore TD View Post
    Really going to miss his showy performances after any catch or the much more common grumbling after every incompletion.

Classic case of, "Loser's limp." The only thing wrong with Santonio Holmes is he doesn't want to play football. PERIOD. Faking it for sure.

WTF. There is swelling but there is no break. That is good news people. That mean 2-4 weeks instead of the whole season. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. I swear some of the comment made here are just idiotic at times.

I just can not understand the stupid play he did if he is not that badly injured. You mean to tell me he sprained something and did that play. He needs to give that game check back to the fans.