Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2-2, From here on out Sanchez has to play like an MVP.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    I feel like I'm eating crazy pills:

Have you guys been watching the rest of the league at all?

Sanchez doesn't have to a MVP. He simply has to be average. The league is a mess right now. Some of the best teams in the league are 2-2 and Arizona is 4-0.

Let me ask you this:

Who would you pick in a playoff game a 9-7 Giants or a 13-3 Cardinals?

How about a 9-7 Packers or a 13-3 Cardinals? 9-7 Patriots or 12-4 Bengals?

Get over a bad loss and understand that the record is what matters. There's no style points here. This isn't the subjective BS of the NCAA.

We can lose against Houston 120-0 and it won't matter if we beat Indy 3-0. This team wins ugly. That's all there is to it.

If you can't deal with that, then you don't fully grasp what being a Jets fan entails. The Jets offense hasn't been dominant since Vinny Testaverde, and that window shut when his Achilles' snapped.

This team can make the playoffs due to a ridiculously mushy schedule simply by being BELOW AVERAGE.

And I'm not even an optimist. The parity of the league isn't that there's many good teams. There's very few (Houston, San Fran) and then a bunch average to below average teams with heavy flaws.

I mean FFS New England's D just let up 4 TD's to Ryan Fitzpatrick and I'd take both Tebow and Sanchez over him.
    This is such a load of nonsense I don't know where to begin. Will the homers stop with the record argument? If Sanchez is average, this team will get waxed by anyone half decent. When you can't run the ball or defend the run, you're relying on your QB to give top notch play and this guy can't do it on a regular basis. Who on the schedule is even a gimmie when you have one of the lowest rated QBs in the league and no running game?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ but that's just the point....

Sanchez is NOT average. He's BELOW-Average.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    This is such a load of nonsense I don't know where to begin. Will the homers stop with the record argument? If Sanchez is average, this team will get waxed by anyone half decent. When you can't run the ball or defend the run, you're relying on your QB to give top notch play and this guy can't do it on a regular basis. Who on the schedule is even a gimmie when you have one of the lowest rated QBs in the league and no running game?
    Can't run the ball against Miami and San Francisco, two great defenses against the run.

It's not about being a homer. It's about reality. No team in the league aside from Houston and Atlanta has been consistently good this year and Cam Newton's fumble gave Atlanta that win on Sunday.

There's teams at 2-2 that I would put money on over Atlanta.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    He can't play at the High School level and you want this a$$clown to play like an MVP. DREAM ON!!! This entire team is full of over paid loosers.
    the miami game was made more difficult as well cause he wasn't getting much help. You guys act like the O stunk up the joint against the Saints defense. Seriously it was the 49ers D. We got spanked against 2 teams ... 49ers and Steelers. A loss is a loss but I mean this team has way too many new pieces in place to compete with elites right off rip. Steelers and 49ers could easily be a superbowl match up and no one will be surprised. So we lost against 2 elite teams and thats that? Its over? If we lost to the Colts and Titans before week 5 I'd be worried but we lost 2 games which I'm sorry but when I saw the schedule I didn't think "W" automatically. I thought we'd play better against San Fran but I'm not shocked at all that we lost like we did. They got more chemistry and are a better version of what we are supposed to be. Texans next week come in 4-0 ... whats the reaction if we pull off a win? Is this board going to talk about how we're contenders again?

You guys jump ship so quick ..... the Buffalo game gave some of you false hope that we were this super power offensively and now that its come to fruition that this is a working progress some of you are quitting. 2-2 and you guys are calling for people to get fired like bad games don't happen lol. You guys are terrible

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    the miami game was made more difficult as well cause he wasn't getting much help. You guys act like the O stunk up the joint against the Saints defense. Seriously it was the 49ers D. We got spanked against 2 teams ... 49ers and Steelers. A loss is a loss but I mean this team has way too many new pieces in place to compete with elites right off rip. Steelers and 49ers could easily be a superbowl match up and no one will be surprised. So we lost against 2 elite teams and thats that? Its over? If we lost to the Colts and Titans before week 5 I'd be worried but we lost 2 games which I'm sorry but when I saw the schedule I didn't think "W" automatically. I thought we'd play better against San Fran but I'm not shocked at all that we lost like we did. They got more chemistry and are a better version of what we are supposed to be. Texans next week come in 4-0 ... whats the reaction if we pull off a win? Is this board going to talk about how we're contenders again?

You guys jump ship so quick ..... the Buffalo game gave some of you false hope that we were this super power offensively and now that its come to fruition that this is a working progress some of you are quitting. 2-2 and you guys are calling for people to get fired like bad games don't happen lol. You guys are terrible
    The Miami game we got lucky ,we were outplayed all game,we should be 1-3. However we are 2-2 ,with the worst offensive co. in the NFL,this guy has no track record at calling a game and it is obvious so far. We are w/o our best player on defense and our best player on offense, We can not stop the run,we can not run the ball and we have no weapons at receiver.
    Have you watched any other games this season? Besides the titan,fins ,bills,raiders,colts who are we better than?